‣ 019 | 096

"goddamit." jeongguk muttered, running towards the market.

as soon as he reached the place, he was met by a ton of security guards trying to open up the door of the restroom.

"they're.. a lot." he mumbled. "but not as much as the ones i fought with before.."

"i can handle them alone." he told himself before he stormed his way towards the guards and started fighting with them.

the three heard strange noises from the outside of the restroom and hoseok was quick to find out that jeongguk finally arrived.

"do you think that's gguk?" namjoon asked.

hoseok listened to the noices and nodded. "it's him. joon, i'll go out and help him."

"what?! you can't fight!"

hoseok was taken aback. "i.. i can. i've been learning some basic skills and asking gguk for some tips. he needs help, namjoon. we can't let our friend die out there. i need to help him."

"then i'm coming with you."

"no! you can't leave this boy alone!" the other protested.

namjoon looks at the boy who's still sitting in the corner and sighed. "fine. just- be careful, please."

"i will." hoseok gave him a smile and twisted the doorknob open.

as soon as he opened the door, he was met with a panting jeongguk, covered in blood.

"gguk!"

jeongguk immediately went inside the restroom and locked the door. "you guys okay?"

then, his eyes landed on the boy.

"hey, boy. do you have something on your back? like a device or whatever?"

the boy flinched and nodded. "i.. i do."

jeongguk gritted his teeth. his anger for the company is increasing even more. "what's your name?"

"j-ji-jimin, sir.."

"okay, jimin. wether you like it or not, you're coming with us." jeongguk said and started checking each cubicles for a window.

"am i gonna get h-hurt?" jimin asked nervously.

hoseok gave jimin's head a soft pat. "no one's going to hurt you. we're nice people."

"yeah. also, you might like taehyung. you can be friends. well, we all can be your friends." namjoon added.

"quick! jump out!" jeongguk shouted from a cubicle after opening a window.

namjoon was the first one to jump out. hoseok helped jimin to jump out which got caught by namjoon then hoseok jumped out as well. jeongguk waited for hoseok before jumping out as well.

"we can't go out through the entrance cause there's more guards in there and they're carrying guns. the ones outside the restroom were surprisingly unarmed" jeongguk said. "i'll lead the way. just follow me."

━━━━

"h-hyung..?" taehyung softly called out.

he sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyelids, looking around the room with droopy eyes.

seokjin came inside the room once he heard taehyung calling for him. "i'm here. how are you feeling?"

"i'm good. i don't feel any pain now but where's master?"

the older took a seat beside the boy and caressed his head. "he's busy working right now. he'll be back soon."

taehyung smiled and nodded. "can we bake for him? i want to make him happy."

"of course. let's go?"

"mhm!" taehyung happily nodded and the two went to the kitchen.

seokjin stared at taehyung, thinking about jeongguk and his two friends.

please be safe.

━━━━

"what is it?"

"the guys who visited the company escaped, ceo jo. should we go look for them?"

"no, let them be. they're just a bunch of stubborn teenagers." the ceo said, shooting a mannequin right on its head with his pistol gun.

"ceo, they also took 096 with them. you're going to let it slide?"

"hongseok," daehoon aimed the gun on hongseok's forehead. "you've been working for me for seven years already, yet still, you don't me so well."

hongseok pressed his lips together. "i apologize, sir."

daehoon chuckled and puts the gun down. "i don't give my dolls a happy ending. they deserve to have a tragic ending."

"what should we do now, sir?"

daehoon took a seat on his chair and lit up a cigarette. "just let them enjoy their lives as some teenagers and when the right time comes, we'll start doing a move."