one

-

IT was just the normal after school activity, she has her volleyball club. now standing in the court, playing a practice match with her teammates.

her stomach starts to grumble as she quickly whistled and pats her empty stomach, forgetting she was suppose to be defending the ball from dropping to the ground.

"y/n-san!" a junior shouted from behind, gaining her attention immediately. she quickly looks up to see the ball flying towards her as she quickly serves it to the other side.

after the practice match, she sighed before grabbing her bottle to hydrate herself.

"y/n." she froze on the spot, swallowing the cold water down. "why did you get distracted? this may just be practice but you still need to focus-"

"ah haaa~ whaaaat? rui needs help in the storage room? okay~" y/n tries to escape but her friend stops her, folding her arm with the (h/c) haired girl.

"you're hungry, aren't you?" f/n reassured, looking at her.

the other girl dramatically sniffed, making sounds of soft cried. she nodded, needing the food she was craving so much for since lunch.

"then i'll treat you to dinner after this." she continued, grinning at her friend who immediately hugs her as thanks.

finally after volleyball has ended, y/n runs out of the gym, not forgetting to say her goodnights to her fellow teammates. she wraps her arms around f/n, a genuine smile painted on her face.

they stopped by a small ramen shop, f/n eating a bowl while y/n ordered huge portions of her food. the (f/h/c) haired girl looks at the girl next to her, sweatdropped at how much her friend could eat.

is she THAT hungry?? — the girl wondered, stealing glances of the (h/c) haired girl who was busy filling her mouth up with rice and side dishes.

y/n stretches her limbs, yawning loudly as soon as she walks out of the ramen shop. her friend scoffed softly before putting her hands in her pockets, looking up at the dark night sky with the moon to accompany the darkness.

"f/n! tomorrow will be our victory." she said, smiling while grabbing f/n's bag strap, pulling her to the neighbourhood where they will soon split up to walk home.

they soon bid each other a goodnight before walking away from each other.

-

the next day, their school's volleyball team were all excited to head to wherever their tournament was taken place in.

y/n couldn't help but clenched her fists together, swinging them up and down at how excited she was to kick their opponents' ass. she was sure that her team will win and moved on until the nationals.

"girl, stop. you're shaking the van." her friend said, grabbing her shoulders to steadied her from moving anymore.

it was rare to see y/n all hyped up, not until its something that she can make her rivals feel disappointed or sad about themselves.

and its not always she could participate in such an event so why not enjoy the moment while it lasts?

when they arrived at the stadium, the team walks into the building and was immediately receiving attention by the other groups.

"f/n, im so fucking excited i don't think i can handle myself from punching another kid no more." she bit her bottom lip, looking around as she holds onto the strap of her sports bag.