two

-

AS soon as y/n reached school and sees f/n in her sight, she jumps on top of her friend, crying over what she had to witnessed last night.

"what." f/n was absolutely clueless about what the girl just said, looking at her friend in concern as she begs for her to stop hugging her like a koala.

"it was so scary! like as if it came straight out of a fucking horror film!" the (h/c) haired girl continued. both were walking to class, one clinging onto the other as they walk up the stairs.

"well don't worry about it that much-" the (f/h/c) haired girl stopped as she bumped her shoulder into a schoolmate.

she apologized, both of the girls turning to face him. y/n examined the male, something about him was so familiar but damn she couldn't even put a damn finger on it.

that was until a few hours later, she jumps up from her seat while the entire class was still in their last period before lunch comes in. f/n can only watch in both pain and embarrassement.

the duo walk out of the class, y/n ready to spit whatever shit she wanted to say to her friend just a few seconds ago.

"i just found out that-"

"hello~ y/n-chan!" the said girl only glared, furrowing her brows down at the sight of one man she despised the most, kumegi jingo.

the other girl know what was coming and she doesn't want to see it happen so she quickly grab y/n by the arm and pull her away from him. they proceed to the cafeteria.

now they were sitting on a staircase, all finished with their lunch and now was chatting about stuff that they can randomly come up with.

"im fucking telling you, the dude you just bumped into was the dude from last night." she said, trying to as if engraved that fact into f/n's brain but the girl knows better.

"who from last night?" y/n got startled as she looks up at the stairs next to them. jingo was there, resting his head on the marble rails as he looks at the (h/c) haired girl with a soft look.

"don't bother me. go fuck off." she said, pointing up her middle finger before gesturing him to go away.

"and back to where we were. you can't tell me im wrong, f/n! creepy smile and the pink hair!"

"angry, are they talking about me?" a figure from earlier appeared to be walking passed them with someone next to him who looks extremely similar to the other.

y/n sweatdropped, rushing behind f/n as she shakes the girl. "thats him." she whispered, pointing at the pink haired male infront of them.

"ah you must be the girl from last night. sorry about what happened." he walk towards her and her friend but was stopped when jingo steps infront of the two girls.

the (h/c) haired girl jerked up, now standing as she gave jingo a weird look.

"what did you do to y/n-chan?" he asked, his gaze not leaving the other.

the pink haired male continued to smile. "do you want it detailed or just simple enough for you to understand?" he offered.