fourteen

-

how long has it been since they were together? right now, probably for four months and half. they seem to be doing well, i guess.

"i hate him!" she said, curling herself up into a ball on her chair as she plays with her fingers. f/n sweat dropped at the sudden throw of frustration that her friend was doing.

"you sure..?" the (f/h/c) haired girl asked softly, patting her friend's back gently. jingo barged in with his hands clenched tightly to form a fist, walking closer to the two girls at wherever they were sitting in the class.

y/n looks up at the male as soon as he reached and stood infront of her. her eyebrows were furrowed down so low, it could probably reached the earth's core. could it? there is only one way to find out.

her legs stretched out to the flooring and her arms dangled beside her as she sighed heavily, sliding down on her seat. the other two figures could sense the strong frustration she was holding onto. jingo decided to say something.

"something happened - ?"

"nahoya has been acting like a- like a jerk, i don't know..." she responded while also interrupting him from finishing his question, her voice sounded unsure slightly trembling.

"after our training, you know how he would try his best to pick me up and head home together. but everytime he does that, he always have to stop by the same girl before reaching the school... and she has always been asking him for directions." she started ranting.

jingo and f/n steal glances from each other, looking back and forth.

the guy asked if she tried to talk with the pink afro male about it and she did but it doesn't seem to work out well. nahoya would complain about how y/n and the other school's volleyball manager were very close to each other.

the funny thing was that y/n barely talked to the manager, infact she only spoke to him when he hands out bottles of water to everyone after one practice match and other.

as the trio talks about it, they didn't realized how nahoya was standing at the back door of the classroom. the room was full of chatter with many different things to talk about but the male was able to only listen to their conversation.

his grin slowly fall into a frown as he walks away. his mind was starting to be filled. with what? the choices. the choices whether or not they should separate. whether if they do break up, would it be better for the both of them. would it benefit them and their future.

after school, nahoya sent her home. they didn't say anything. silence. its been like that for awhile now. they were kind of used to it. it was quiet, sure, but it seems their presence were enough to speak for them.

yet that feeling slowly faded as days passed by. that comforting silence began to feel uncomfortable - forced, even. its like they were told to continue this for the rest of their lives.

y/n walks into her room and immediately flops down to the wooden floor, tired from everything. she sighed for the nth time, her head on the edge of her mattress as she continues sighing for god knows how long.

"what if we.. split?" she asked herself, the question echoed through the four walls of her room as her eyelids start to become heavy.

split, huh? will they be alright without each other? despite how distant they were starting to be, she couldn't really imagine how her life would be like without him. its as if whoever she met, she would be able to see a future together with them.

like with f/n and jingo, she could see the three hanging out at f/n's family diners laughing and chatting away throughout their entire days. even with her team, she was able to view a successful and thriving group with so many victories.

but what about nahoya? she kinda see one with souya but somehow, it felt like they disappeared out of her life. as if they pursue their lives as delinquents which soon have them become exquisite executives of such a criminally evil organization.

it was blank. the time she hoped to see, it was nothing but black. no sound, no smell, no touch. nothing.

wait, she seems to see it.. no nevermind.

oh what does the future hold for them both? will it be safe or painfully traumatizing for the both of them? would they atleast keep in contact once in a while, maybe even once in a decade. can they? would they?

or maybe it won't happen-

"UGH" the girl grunted ever so loudly, trying to stop herself from thinking so much about it. she quickly jumps onto her bed and lay down, hugging her pillow as she tries to sleep. tries to stop herself from stressing more about it.

goodness, never did she thought that being in a  relationship could be so hard.

-

short chapter
little update to thank yall
for 3k <3333