twelve

-

AFTER hearing the good news of his friend's well being, everyone in toman went back home whilst the captains stayed for a little meeting. discussing on about some things.

finally when that ended, nahoya quickly fished his phone out and decided to check on whether or not his girlfriend had responded to his texts or not.

nahhhhh its fine.

i can still catch the last bus anyway
so everything is good. dont worry!!
- y/n

the pink afro male sighed in relief before hovering over his bike so he could drive home with his twin brother.

they drove home together and as they stopped by a red light, he told souya that he needed to check on y/n if she is already home or not. the younger kawata inclined and off the two went to her house.

the kawata twins stopped at the front of her house. nahoya grabs his phone and calls for y/n. the phone starts ringing before her voice was heard from her side.

"oh nahoya!" she called, cheerfully.

"its me ~ are you home yet?"

"kinda close, why?"

"nothing. just needa let you know that im waiting outside of your house."

the girl hummed. "why? you should head home and sleep..."

"no worries, i need to give you something anyway." he laughed sneakily while he steal glances from his twin brother who had been looking at the road infront of them, waiting to see the girl arriving home.

"ouhh ok, im reaching right now!"

"alright ~" the call ends with him hanging up.

as they wait, engine noises could be heard from far ahead. they thought maybe she called a taxi home but when the vehicle got closer, it wasn't a taxi at all.

y/n steps out of the car and her expression completely brightens up when she sees both of them infront of her house. she run towards them with a wide smile, hugging nahoya's torso as he pats her back.

while patting her back, his brows furrowed to the figure in the car. same goes for souya. the two trying to see who it was that drove the female home.

"oh thats the team manager of my rival's team and his dad." she explained, unwrapping her arms around his waist.

said team manager steps out of the car and walks to the other side of the car, where the front passenger seat was. the girl gasped softly before walking back to the male that was slightly leaning on the car.

"thank you and your dad for sending me home. i appreciate it!" she said, bending slightly as a bow. the team manager only shook his head and told her that it was nothing.

the two left with their car as y/n walks back to the twins. she noticed how both of them were still looking back at the silver car.

"i thought you were taking the bus?" he said, pointing at the car that was already far ahead from them and gone from their eye shot.