nine

-

THE day was so quiet, the room was filled with nothing but loud yawning coming from the both of them.

y/n was sitting on her bed, all curled up in her blanket. while nahoya was on the wooden floor, infront of the table resting his chin on his palm. his finger tapping the table.

it had been an hour since they've had their ever first argument with each other. over what, you may ask. they have been arguing about how jingo is sticking around y/n whenever nahoya isn't around.

its not jingo's fault though...

-

on tuesday, both y/n and nahoya heads to school as if they didn't slept through the day before that.

the (h/c) haired girl was still confused about the weird feeling that was a whole stranger to her yesterday. so when she reached, she immediately went to f/n.

she reached the classroom and sees her friend there with jingo as well. the girl playfully whined and runs to the girl with arms wide open.

"where were you, yesterday?" f/n asked, patting her head while she hugs her tightly.

"i was lazy to go to school and decided to sleep in." the other girl responded, snuggling her face on her friend's shoulder.

jingo only stood there, leaning on the wall as he watched the two best friends hug each other. he looks away but turn his gaze back at them.

"you don't usually jump to f/n like that, unless its something important.." he said, capturing both the girls' attention, y/n peeling herself away from her friend.

the (f/h/c) haired girl had her brows rise and nodded slightly while she gazes at the other girl infront of her. y/n gave a side smile with her thumb up, clicking her tongue.

"you are always so observant, my friend." she responded before moving a chair next to f/n so she could sit instead of standing. the three went quiet for abit before jingo, again, opens his mouth.

"what is it thats bothering you, y/n-chan?" he questioned, fixing his leaning position on the wall. orange eyes still fixated on the girl beside f/n - who was trying her best to speak up on what she has running in her mind.

but before she could even say a word, it was five minutes before classes starts. the male sighed, standing up straight as he fixed his shirt. he bid them a 'see you' before turning to walk out of the room.

y/n stopped him and suggested that she will accompany him since she wanted to go to the toilet before class starts. of course, she had f/n following along because if she is going to be late for class, then she rather be late with someone.

as they walk along the hallways that was close to empty since there were still a few students in the halls, y/n finally said what she wanted to say.

after abit, they have already reach jingo's class.

"oh, thats jealousy." he pointed out. he has that sassy pose where his left hip was out while his hand was resting on it, his free hand had his index finger pointing at the girl infront of him.

the (h/c) haired girl looks at him in confusion. jealousy, she had felt that before - during the competitions, whenever she sees a team that seems like they were better than her and her teammates.