thirteen

-

AFTER hearing his name being called by a familiar voice, he looked to his bottom left and saw her worrying face.

he only kept quiet as the both of them had a rather long stare-off with one another before he turns away and faces the wall next to him.

y/n mouth opened agape at his rather rude gesture, eyebrows knitted together. at that point, she knew he was mad because if he wasn't, he wouldn't be staring for a minute and then ignore her after that.

"nahoya.." she softly said, again. yet nothing came from him, only light ruffling noises from the bed sheet and his clothes as he shuffles around the bed.

the door creaked open as it gains her attention. she looks to see who it was and it was the blue afro male.

"i made you tea. its outside but if you want, i can bring it in here." he said, blue eyes looking at (e/c) eyes with a soft gaze. the girl pressed her lips together, forming a straight line, before climbing down the ladder and land on the wooden flooring.

"no need, i was about to exit the room anyway." he nods at her response before walking out of the room with the young female following from behind.

as the tea was served on the dinner table, a loud and rather frustrating sigh escaped her mouth. souya quickly noticed and decided to sit at the opposite of where she was.

"is it.. something i did that made him mad?" she asked despite knowing the answer, probably.

"no, i think. he did get a bad scolding from our mom this morning so don't think too much about it." he responded. the (h/c) haired girl nodded a little.

"but i have a feeling it was also about last night when i arrived home..." the worrying aura around her seemed to suffocate the poor boy abit. he sweatdropped before responding to her again, trying to reduce the suffocating worries she was having.

"im sure its just because he was tired. we did wait for quite a long time if i have to be honest." he said. the girl looks at him as he flashes a little closed-lip smile at the female infront of him.

silence immediately basked both of them before y/n tried to speak up again to break the quiet atmosphere, only to be disrupted by the blue haired male.

"im making ramen for smiley right now, could you help me drag him out?" she quickly furrowed her eyebrows and frown, shaking her head.

did he not get the atmosphere between me and nahoya?? - she thought while he stood up and walked to the kitchen. she took a tiny sip from the tea souya made and stood up as well.

the girl wanted to head to souya and tell him that she doesn't want to and that nahoya probably won't even listen and ignore her. but the blue afro male seems to be busy.. so she just try to wake the pink one up.

the door creaks open as she tilts her head up to view the upper bunk of the bed. a silent sigh escapes from her mouth as she walks closer to the bunk bed.

"uh.. souya is making ramen... and he wants you to come out-" the bed creaks softly as he sat up and jumps down right after that. walking out of the room without stealing a glance at her.

a sweat dropped when she felt the tense aura he was giving off.

as he was finally out of the bedroom, he immediately sat down on the dining table resting his head on his palm as he waits for his brother to serve the ramen.

y/n stood on the other side of the table, sipping on her cup of tea as she waits for a specific blue afro male to appear out of the kitchen with a bowl of ramen in his hands, awkwardly.

but he hasn't and he wasn't there too, his figure isn't anywhere in the kitchen and she could see that clearly because there is literally no wall to separate between the living room and the kitchen.

more sweat dripped down her skin as she realized what the blue cotton candy was trying to do. her eyes slowly gaze at the pink haired male infront of her, sitting as he waits for just a bowl of ramen to get on the dining table.

silence filled the entire room as it suffocates the two. suffocating them to the point where the young female couldn't help but slightly shake.

nahoya sighed softly before standing and walking to the kitchen countertop, grabbing the ramen and placing down gently on the table. he then proceeds to sit back on his chair.

as he eats, the girl stared into the cup of tea as she grabbed it not too tightly. she wanted to start a conversation but what if he didn't answer? what if he ignores her? yes, she was overthinking.

"want some?" his voice ring into her ears as she quickly looks up at him with a rather shock expression. he rose an eyebrow, gently pushing the bowl towards her direction.

it took her a few seconds to kindly decline and push it back towards him. the silence was louder than anything after y/n's stomach grumbled loudly.

"you say no but your stomach said otherwise.. did you not eat breakfast?"

"... does a chocolate parfait count?" she grinned.

the pink afro male then side smiled before moving himself to the chair next to where she was sitting. he grabbed his chopsticks and grab the ramen with it, soon after that he moved his hand that was holding the pair of chopsticks close to her.

"open your mouth." a tint of red bloomed on the female's cheeks. she aggressively shook her head a 'no' and looks away, trying to not stare at the bowl.

a soft chuckled left his mouth as he grinned, as usual. he move the spoonful of ramen closer to her and he definitely noticed how she was making an effort on not drooling over the smell of hot ramen.

-

its been two hours and it seems like the both of them have made up. they're just sitting on the couch while watching a random movie. souya came home and softly sighed when he saw his twin brother finally acting alright.

"that movie was ass." the pink afro male commented, reaching for the remote control to switch to a different channel.

the girl only nodded as a yawn left her mouth. she slowly leans next to her boyfriend and close her eyes.

nahoya pressed on a button of the remote control and found something that they could watch but as soon as he was about to tell her about it despite her being next to him, he heard a soft snore.

he tilts his head to look down and see her snoring peacefully. his grin slowly turns into a small smile as he looks at her with soft gaze before moving her head to his lap, where she can sleep vertically.

-

HELLO
i finally updated yay