seven

-

AFTER a week of their first date, it was nice to say that the both of them had decided to just get together.

now they're standing infront of y/n's house.

"where to?" she questioned, adjusting the helmet to her liking as she looks at the pink afro male.

"musashi shrine and then after that, we can go around the city." he responded. his hands moved to the helmet, helping her with the strap. he pats the side of the helmet and told her to get on.

it was rather late, 2am, specifically. nahoya spams her phone, calling her as to wake her up so he could bring her to toman's meeting place.

there was nothing important to discuss about, actually. but the president, vice-president and all division captains were begging to see y/n.

he doesn't like to but since they couldn't shut up, he had no other choice but to bring her there then.

as the pair reached the parking lot, nahoya guides you up the stairs to where the shrine was. (e/c) eyes scan the area to see seven other boys standing before them. 

a short blond one creeps up a small smile while the others only watch with a blank expression as the two walk closer to them.

their eyes fixated on y/n. their stares gives her shivers down her back as it felt like they were going to kill her at anytime when nahoya isn't looking.

the pink afro male was quick to notice as he swiftly slides his hand with her own. holding his hand made her feel more calm, letting out a relieved sigh.

"finally, took you so long.." the long raven haired, baji, said.

"yea, she's a heavy sleeper." nahoya joked as he received a light slap on the arm by his girlfriend.

as time passed, the (h/c) haired girl forgot about her fearful feeling towards the group as she realized how they were actually sweet and cool towards the girl.

nahoya held her shoulders from behind, having her turn to look at his face.

"we'll get going now~" he informed before turning her around to walk down the stairs that leads to the parking lot that they were at earlier.

"bring her again!" mikey exclaimed with a smile, waving his hand at the girl as she waves back at all of them.

the pair ride on the highway, the cold wind kissing their skin as she looks around to see the neighbourhood dark with so little light.

they stopped by a convenience store and bought snacks and drinks to spend their time before heading home.

y/n bit on her sandwich, her cheeks puffed out. nahoya saw her face as he poke her cheeks lightly. the girl glared, telling him to not disturb her from eating but he only giggled at how she reacted.

after a few more minutes, the girl threw the trash in bin, having to walk passed a group of guys that was chilling on the other side of the parking lot.

nahoya heard them whistling and catcalling her, immediately sending glares at them as they got startled and walked away.

"so you got any plans on your future?" she asked as they were now infront of her house, relaxing for awhile there before she walks back into the house to sleep.

the pink afro male took a long minute to think but shrugged, not sure about his answer. until he came up with one.

"own a ramen shop, i don't know-" he paused when his girlfriend laughed. she grinned widely, patting his back before standing up from the bike.