five

-

A voice echoed throughout the four walls of the classroom as she slams her palms on y/n's desk. her eyes staring way into her friend's soul. a teethy smile slowly curling up on her lips.

"OH EM GEE!!" she continued before the (h/c) haired girl could shush her, covering her mouth with her hands.

y/n told the girl about what happened the other day and she immediately got way too hyped but who wouldn't? especially when your friend is known as an anti lover for her entire sixteen years of life.

"so are you gonna tell him?"

"tell who?"

"uhh both-"

"y/n-chan! why the fuck did you skip school yesterday!?" jingo barges into her classroom as he aggressively slides the door open. stomping his feet as he walks towards the two girls.

the girl lean back as he leans closer to her, eyes filled with anger. she never experienced to see him so furious at her, its been awhile since such scenarios could happen.

"girlie, you got me in trouble." he scolded, saying how the same teacher who caught the trio had dragged jingo into detention room as well.

the (e/c) eyed girl sweat dropped as she was questioning how he could get in trouble when he obviously had no involvement in the whole situation. but whatever, its school and its teachers that we're talking about.

she softly apologized. "sorry for making you get mixed up in the whole thing, jingo.." as if his ears perked up, his eyes widened when he heard her called his name correctly.

he grabs her hands and hold them together as his eyes brightened up. "you finally said my name right! y/n-chan-"

"sorry lover boy but this girl already found somebody~" f/n interrupted as she pokes her friends cheek, making her suck her teeth. jingo obviously forgotten about her being there.

the girl that had her cheeks, ears and shoulders red as fuck while she decides to shut both of them up before they could say anything else because the last thing she wants to hear is one teasing her on the right and one complaining about how he could be one on her left.

and as if on cue, our dear younger kawata twin was infront of the back door of her class. y/n quickly retrieved her hand back and whispered to the other two to shut the hell up.

"smiley wants to see you.. at the bench outside of the cafeteria." souya told her. the girl nodded as he moves aside for her to walk out of the class.

she thought that she knows exactly what he wanted to speak of if it has to be them alone for it. but she tries to erase that thought and replaced it with good ones.

but not too good to get her hopes up.

there she was standing next the bench as nahoya sat there, hands in his pockets as he looks down with no smile, his bottom lip slightly out.

"y/n.. about yesterday." he paused, standing up as he fixed his jacket before putting his hands back in his pockets.

"please forget about it. i didnt mean to, really." he continued, placing a hand on her shoulder as her (e/c) irises stare into.. well his own, i guess.

her heart slightly cracked but she shrugged the feeling off and kept her composure with a smile, holding onto his hand and letting it go.

"dont get the wrong idea, i really didn't mean to kiss you haha." an awkward laugh escapes his mouth as he scratched his nape while he turns away and face whatever as long as its not her face.