eight

-

TWO months passed. and ever since then, they did not have any regrets. zero. absolutely none of that. y/n and smiley just improves their relationship further, thats all it has been.

"fuck. y/n, what do i do after dividing this thing?" the pink afro male questioned, scratching his head as he taps the tip of his pen on the paper, dots appearing on the sheet.

his girlfriend shrugged while she finds for her biology textbook, bending down to reach the book that was coincidentally under the damn bed.

nahoya's bedroom was an absolute mess with all their school materials all over the place because of how they rage when they don't understand one thing after another.

the female stood up and climbed up onto his bunk bed - nahoya's the top one, by the way.

she rest her body on the comfortable mattress with a loud exhale, stretching her body before hugging a pillow. she turns to face down, where he was but it seems like he was climbing on the ladder.

the two look at each other for awhile, her on the bed while he stayed on the ladder.

y/n pats the space beside her, inviting him to rest next to her. it took him awhile to think until he finally decided and crawled onto the bed. he laid down next to her, who was busy hugging his pillow.

"there's other things you can hug, y'know." he said, turning his head to her side as she looks at him.

while she tightens her grip on the pillow, her gaze was on him. trying to think what he meant. took her quite awhile - maybe a minute or two - but she soon gets it and slowly hugs his arm while still hugging the pillow.

and without noticing it, the two doze off into sleep till the evening falls.

-

"alright, we're going to have a practice match with another school team. its happening on sunday so make sure you attend." the volleyball team's manager informs as all the eyes were on her.

f/n hissed softly, nudging an elbow at her friend that was sitting next to her. a small 'sorry' leaving her mouth.

"about what?" the girl asked, a brow raised.

"you have a date on sunday, don't you?" y/n jerked up as her friend reminded her about it. she cussed under her breath.

it has been another two months of their relationship and again, it was doing fairly well.

the (h/c) haired girl walked out of the gym after bidding goodnights to her teammates. she sees him standing infront of the school gates with his bike behind him, fetching her.

he tossed his helmet towards her, to which she swiftly catches.

"wanna go get something before heading home?" he asked, mounting over his bike. she shook her head before mounting over as well, wrapping her arms around his torso.

even if she disagree to go and eat dinner, they still ended up infront of the convenience store. they only went to grab ice cream though.

and then, they proceed driving to her house.

smiley stopped by a red light.

"nahoya." she called from behind, tilting her head up to look at his nape. the male turned to side-view her with a hum.

"i have practice on sunday and i don't think it will end on time for our date..." she sadly mentioned as she traced the pattern on the back of his jacket.  nahoya pouts but continues to focus on the road.