ten

-

ITS a sunday afternoon and the couple was at the kawata household. watching the television as they lie down on the couch, nahoya being the big spoon whilst y/n was the small spoon.

"this movie is stupid." she commented, adjusting her arms around his torso. the male hummed while twirling her (h/c) locks around his finger.

as the said movie ended and all the credits were rolling, the girl huffed a sigh before facing him with her chin resting on his chest. she looks at him but he was facing the television, finding for a different movie or channel to watch.

after awhile of staring at his face, he noticed and faces her with his brows knitted together.

"got something on my face?" he questioned. the young female only kept quiet while lifting her hand up to his face. alright, now he was really confused.

but he didn't seem to do anything and let her cup his cheek. her thumb caressed his skin as it moves to the skin below his eye.

"i always wonder, how do you look with your eyes opened." she whispered loud for him to hear. his slightly pouted lips slowly creeped up into his usual smile while his right brow rised.

"you wanna see 'em?" she nodded slightly. he held her wrist and moves her hand away. slowly his eyelids opened as it reveals his eyes.

silence filled the entire living room as she only observes the slightly opened pair of eyes infront of her. the pink afro male starts to feel a little awkward and closed his eyes shut.

but even if he did closed them, she was still staring deeply. for more than a minute, she only looks at him. until she quickly sat up on her knees infront of him, startling the male from her sudden movement.

"AYO!" she exclaimed loudly.

"WHAT!??!?" he shouted back as he got startled from her. her eyes were beaming with light. clenching her fists that were between her knees, she leans closer to her boyfriend.

"they're very pretty!" she complimented before giving a soft closed-lip smile towards him. nahoya scoffed lightly, his smile widened at her words.

as their faces were closing in to each other, the entrance door swings open with a creak noise echoing around the four walls of the apartment. there stands souya with a bag full of food. the blue afro male blinked as he witnessed the two at the couch.

"i didn't see anything.." he spoke before walking into the kitchen and putting down the bag, to which he then heats them up. the (h/c) haired girl immediately recognized the delicious smell of the food.

about to stand up, nahoya pulls her down on the couch again - not really the couch, she landed on top of his lap. his arms wrapping her body while swinging side to side, embracing her.

the female tried to stop him, seeing how awkward it was since the younger kawata twin was around. but alas, the male didn't care. he just wants to hug her forever.

after what she said, he definitely felt like his heart was about to fucking burst out of his chest. no way has anyone said his eyes were nice or that sort. she was the first, other than the kawata twins' parents.

-

"im going!"

"no, you're not."

"i am."

"you're not."

"i. am."

"why do you wanna go so badly? its just a normal toman meeting." nahoya asked while adjusting the sleeves of his uniform.