four

-

THE next day, y/n was about to walk to school but as soon as she walks out the gates of her house, nahoya and souya was there waiting for her. the pink twin had a helmet infront of him, resting his hand on top of it.

the pink afro male noticed and gestured her to come closer so she did.

"lets go or we'll be late." he said, hopping in the helmet onto her head and adjusting the strap. she didn't say anything, to her it was way too early to open her mouth up and speak.

they parked their bikes not so far away from the school and walked into the campus. of course the first thing that the (h/c) haired girl would meet will be her best friend but it seems it isn't going to be like that for today.

"y/n-chan~ good morning!~" ah yes, jingo. the male runs towards her. the girl wanted to run away but she was way too distracted with a group of girls following behind him.

and he is FINE with that??? — she thought, trembling at the loud bunch of footsteps that were coming closer to her.

the tall male stopped just as soon as he was three footsteps away from her.

jingo turns to the back and told the group to go back into their classes. obviously, they'd respect that but some were whining though.

his orange eyes darted to the twins standing behind her and then looked back at the girl. he grinned and hung his arm on her shoulders, walking into the building together but she stopped him and back away.

"tango, stop." she said, removing his arm away from her.

"its jingo.. and why aren't you with f/n? dont you usually go to school together?" he questioned, his eyebrows knitted together.

"f/n isn't feeling well so they offered me a ride to school." she replied, pointing her thumb to the twins who were standing behind her.

she slowly walked away and to the kawata twins, stepping inside the school building together. nahoya looks at the girl, she noticed and hummed.

"why is it that he always chase after you when he has other girls to fuck around with." he stated, making the girl laughed abit at what he said. she pats his shoulder twice before dragging the twins to the cafeteria.

she bought herself a sandwich and they just got a simple carton drink.

they sat on a bench close to the field as she looks up at the sky, kicking her legs on the ground. she sighed, melting as her body slides down from the bench and to the dirty ground.

"whats wrong?" souya asked as he rose a brow at her. she only groaned and used every part of her body to hit the floor like a baby not getting the toy they wanted.

"f/n isn't here, now im all alone ~" she complained. the twins looks at each other before looking back at her. smiley grabs her arm as he stands up from his spot.

she pats the dust from her skirt before standing next to nahoya. (e/c) orbs looking at him as she was guessing that he might have something to say but there was nothing but silence.

until she finally figured out. "yea i have you guys but who's gonna entertain me while im bored in class?"

"who the fuck said we're going to attend classes?" the words nahoya spoke made the girl look at him with a mischievous grin, her arms folded together as she looks back and forth at the twins.