Chapter 7: Evelynn, Evelynn

Currently, both Lincoln and Taylor are at the park watching Lily and Mikey play at the park. Both had smiles on their faces as they talked about their day.

It had been about a week since they started their secret relationship, and truthfully, both had really found joy in it. They talked a lot more than they used to and both had also become more open with each other. Lincoln had trusted her enough to tell her things he had only told his friends and family, and Taylor had done the same with Lincoln, she told him things that only her friends knew.

Some might have called with weird that the two were being open with each other so fast and all, but for them, they didn't see it as a problem. There was a strong sense of trust between the two, and it felt like they could share anything with each other and wouldn't be judged for what they had said.

Sure there were thoughts about making it official, but there was also a bit of doubt, the topic was never brought up by either of them but that was it. They didn't want to try and push and see if they could be in an official relationship. So for now, they were just kissing and being, as Taylor labeled it, "Lovey-Dovey".

Currently, Lincoln had told a story about a revenge prank war that his twin sisters, Lola and Lana, had been going through the last couple of days.

"And so, Lana had to spend a week trying to get the glitter out of her hair," Lincoln said with a chuckle

Taylor also chuckled, "sounds like a pain for someone like her"

"Oh, it was!" Lincoln said "She kept complaining about it it was a bit funny how sometimes she freaked out because she kept finding little bits of glitter in her hair"

"I bet," Taylor said

Suddenly Taylor's phone rang and she went for it and saw it was a call from her mother. She rolled her eyes and sighed before answering it.

"Hey, Mom, what's up?" Taylor asked in a somewhat bitter tone

[Nothing, I just wanted to let you know that I want you guys home soon, it's almost dark and dinner is being cooked as we speak] Taylor's mom said

Taylor groaned, "got it, Mom," Taylor told her "See you when we get home"

[Ok, see you when you get home then, Love you]

"Love you too Mom" Taylor replied

The call ended and Taylor looked over to Lincoln and let out another sigh, "I'm sorry Linc, I gotta go" she said

"That's fine, I probably have to head home too," Lincoln said

Both got up from the bench but before calling for their younger siblings, Taylor stopped him,

"Hey... Um, Lincoln?" Taylor called out sheepishly

Lincoln looked toward her, "Yeah?" He asked

Taylor looked at him and had a small blush on her face, "Can I... Can I have a kiss before you go?" She asked

Lincoln blushed a little as well but he nodded with a smile, "Y-Yeah!" He said

This wasn't the first time they had kissed, they had done it since they had started their relationship, still, though, it was always a bit embarrassing for the two to ask for a kiss.

Lincoln gave her a kiss on the lips and Taylor melted into the kiss and they held it for a good while before they stopped a looked at the other. Both were filling the strong urge to make out, it was hard not to, but they had to keep it just a simple kiss for now because they didn't want to do something like tongue wrestling in front of their younger siblings.