αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

Hi! welcome to my new book His Secret or his past (just a temporary name for the book before I can finally thought of a good one.) I hope you all will like this since I just begun to watch Black Butler. I didn't have the time to watch a lot of anime because of school but now I can watch it since its almost summer time before my Senior year start.

I want to warn you all that all of the photos are not mine, they belong to the beautiful/handsome creators. The picture is from the Trash of the Count's Family made by Yoo Ryeo Han (유려한).

I might start to read his/her webnovel after I'm finished with Black Butler, I change the name of the character because I don't want to be copyrighted (I hope that's correct) or something ;-;. Anyway the writing you see deep in the chapter is just made up things I thought (so just a warning to all of the people who will attack me that all of those shit aren't THAT'S BECAUSE ITS NOT REAL) anyway characters there is not mind except for my 7 ocs that you will see deep in the chapters but you will see my 4 main ocs (I'm not gonna tell you that duh that's going to be a spoiler *insert rolling eyes emoji/gif*).

Anyway I'm just here to warn that things in this book is just made up and shit.

that pictures are not mine.

and the character in this chapter is not mine except 3 or more of my ocs but that's just it.

Again warning. EVERYTHING HERE IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. thank you.

Oh before I forget, tell me in the comments if there is some wrong words I put in on the story, wrong spellings or some missing words or "" and ''. And I would happily edit it. (if I have time)

I hope you ENJOY THIS CRAPPY BOOK!! (>v<)/

P.S. AHHHHHHH I LOST MY EDITED COVERED PHOTO ON THIS STORY!!!!