¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

M/n walks around the town house, not a single direction in mind as he lets his feet take him anywhere. Until it brought him into the music room where he first time saw Soma and Agni with Lau.

He looked over to the piano and sat down in front of it, lifting up the latch and tested out the keys to hear if the sound was working well. He sighs and closes the latch before leaving the music room back to his room.

It was morning when he smelt the delicious smell coming from the kitchen, M/n walked in as he put on his gloves seeing a pot filled with different kinds of curries.

His eyes widened when he saw Prince Soma tasting every single curry. "Um.. Prince Soma, what are you doing?" He asked the prince who stopped tasting his supposed 12th curry.

"I taste the curry for the competition happening next week!" Prince Soma said as he continued to eat the curry. M/n walked to Ciel's study and knocked on the door. "Come in"

"Mind telling me why Prince Soma is tasting curry in the kitchen like a madman?" M/n said, walking into the office. Ciel explained the thing that happened last night and the situation that they're in.

M/n nodded in understanding and snapped his finger, from an idea that's just formed in his head. "What if I cook the curry?" M/n requested.

"You can cook?" Ciel said, turning to look at M/n in shock at the new information. M/n nod from his question, smiling as he remembers helping the head chef when the others were busy slacking off from their duty. "Indeed I do, I was the one who helped our head chef to cook the Queen's food, I remembered the entire recipe of the foods the Queen likes." M/n informed Ciel.

"I see.. Even the curry?" M/n nod with a smile on his face, "good. You can help Sebastian make the curry before the competition." M/n bowed, before leaving the room and back to the kitchen to wash all the dishes.

M/n and Sebastian have spent the day making curry with the Queen's favorite recipe with M/n's help. It was already the day of the competition and M/n along with Sebastian began to prepare for the competition, leaving Ciel with the others.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Agni was in the waiting room pacing around only to stop when he saw the familiar Butlers of Ciel Phantomhive. "M/n.. Sebastian.."

M/n let Sebastian do all the talking as he looks around to see fewer contestants which must be from West's doing. M/n looks over to one chef who was glaring at nothing. "Huh..." He hummed as he saw the chef left.

The competition finally started and he saw Lord Druitt along with two judges by the judges table. Since only one contestant could only enter in the competition, Sebastian had chosen M/n to be the one to compete knowing that M/n knows more about the recipe than him. Suddenly a familiar horn played faintly from the background and M/n looked at the crowd from the stage to see what made his eyes widen.

Seeing Ash holding who's supposed to be Queen Victoria, the host began to speak up greeting the Queen as Lord Druitt began to sing, the others following after him.