¢нαρтєя иιиє

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"Damn it!" M/n muttered, as he saw Grell tried to open the library door that won't even open no matter what he does. "Good grief. It would seem we're trapped." William sighed, adjusting his glasses with his pruner.

"Tell me something I don't know." M/n said, rolling his eyes at what he said while he picked up the knives from the floor when he threw it to the Angel. Ignoring what he said, William looks at the noise from behind when the Cinematic Record throws itself to the ground and opens a blank page on its own.

'Huh.. I guess Cinematic Records have minds of their own.. I wonder if mine reside here.' M/n thought as he looked around the huge area filled with Cinematic Records in each and every row.

M/n looked back at the group only to see Sebastian disappear from the corner of his eyes, "what the.." He mumbled as he stared at the spot where he once stood.

One by One everyone disappeared; Ciel and M/n were the only one left. "Hey.. Undertaker?" M/n called out to the Grim Reaper. Undertaker hummed as he looked at M/n, "Do you know a possible way for someone.. to remember their past?" M/n hesitates to ask the Reaper when Ciel looks at M/n when he hears him calling out for Undertaker.

Undertaker let out a smile, closing the book for a second and chuckled. "There's a lot of ways to remember your past M/n.." Undertaker said, making M/n's eyes widen.

"H-how did yo-"

"For instance.. That photo you have with you right now. That is a key for you to know the one you are looking for." Undertaker said, writing something in the book before they got transported back to the Mortal World.

Inside the Undertaker's shop, the five sat down on the coffins as Grell served them tea. Our Protagonist is looking at the photo in his hand at the corner mumbling a small thank you to the Grim Reaper when he is given tea.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Ciel had ordered that they were leaving. "Oh and M/n.. I hope you remember soon, there are people that care for you and miss you." Undertaker said, waving at the red head before the door closed on its own as he left.

The ride back to the mansion was quiet; M/n had offered Sebastian that he'll be the one to take them home. 'I wonder.. if Ash knows something about this photo.'

✄╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾✄