¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

It was a beautiful day in the Phantomhive manor and the servants stood in front of the main stairway as they greeted Ciel, Tanaka in his normal form who smiled at Ciel with kindness. Ciel mumble a small greeting back as he walks into the dining room with Sebastian following after him.

"Young master is poor-spirited!" Mey-rin said, as he stared at the doorway of the dining room where Ciel walked into. "You noticed too?" Tanaka said.

"It's understandable... Since M/n..." Finny said, looking down as he tried not to let out some tears. The three were silent as they knew what Finny meant.

"I wonder how he's doing right now... Young master wouldn't say where he is..." Bard said, Finny and Mey-rin nod agreeing to what Bard said while Tanaka just sip on his tea as he was back into his chibi form.

"Ho ho ho"

At the other outskirts of London miles away from the Phantomhive Mansion, where a large mansion lies that is filled with flowers and vines. A certain butler walked down the hall of the Mansion with a tray in his hands, while walking into a room, putting the tray on a table that was filled with medical equipment.

Grabbing a cloth and the warm water he brought, he walked over to the bed where someone is lying on. Dipping the cloth on the warm water and wringing the cloth to get rid of the excess water before wiping the arm, cleaning them thoroughly on the face, arms and legs being mindful of their injury.

"Welcome back... Young master" the butler smiles, wiping the dirt off of his 'young master's cheeks. He walked over out of the room and as soon as he opened the door a black blur barged into the direction of the bed, as if it was excited to meet someone.

"Stand down for now Kide... Let the young master rest." The butler said. A slight whimpering like growl was heard before dashing out of the door; its wings can be heard flapping as it passes the butler.

Back at the Phantomhive Manor everyone was busy carrying luggage out of the carriage, a certain maid tripping on the way.

"Is the young master ok?!" Two voices echoing with each other asks the Butler, as if they were waiting outside the room for a while now waiting for news for their young master. "He is recovering fine.. But he still hasn't made any progress.." The old butler said, sighing in disappointment.

"What should we do?" The boy with red hair and orange eyes said but the things that stand out the most were the ears and tail that resemble a fox. Right beside him is a girl with white hair and yellow eyes, looking like the boy beside her.