¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"I'm so glad you could join us, you three, I apologize if Elizabeth disturb your time with each other." Alexis smiled. After they finally got inside of the restaurant and sat down, now they are only waiting for the menu. "It's quite alright Mr. Midford." M/n smiled. Alexis let out a hearty laugh as he said, "Please call me Francis and you two calling me mister makes me feel old." He said. M/n chuckled and agreed to the term as he began to call him on his first name. "Alright Francis."

"Here's your menu, I'm Aries and I will be your maid today." A waitress said, holding up a small notebook in her hand and a pen on the other. M/n look at the menu seeing so many food to choose from. "Hey uh... miss, could I get Venison Patsy." M/n uttered to the waitress, who wrote down his order. "For desserts and drinks?"

"I'll get the cheesecake for dessert and Tahblik for the drinks." M/n smiled at the waitress. "I think Spade would get the same." He added. The Midford family stared at the redhead in surprise at the fact that he knew what food to order. He noticed the stares and blush at the attention he got, "Uhm... was it too much? I could pay for our food," He rambled, looking away from the staring family.

"Oh no dear it's alright, just surprised." Francis waved it off as she smiled at the red head. M/n nod and nervously smile at the older female before turning to talk to the two. "Alexis.. doesn't he look familiar to you..?" Francis asks her husband, in which he nods feeling like he had seen the male before when they had first met him through Elizabeth.

"He does seem familiar, honey, but it's probably someone who looks like him," Alexis shrugs it off, not wanting to think such trivial things in a time they would spend together. Francis hums as she looks at the said male, who still continues to talk with his friends as if they're the only people in their circle. The food finally arrived and they all prayed before eating.

"M/n tell us about yourself." Alexis suddenly spoke up as the said male looked up from his food. M/n grab the small cloth and wipe his mouth before speaking, "Oh.. I uh.. used to work at the castle as a servant before the queen personally requested me to stay in the Phantomhive mansion." He said.

Alexis looked at the male in slight amusement at how he got to talk to the Queen, herself as no one ever got to talk to the Queen. "Really? What do you do there?" He asked. M/n hum trying to think back to his experience as a butler in the Castle. "Well.. I was the Queen's Butler's Assistant. I would be the one handling the majesty's food and be the one who cooked them." M/n smiled as he remembered how many times he had cooked for the majesty.

"I see.. you said something about staying in the Phantomhive, how is Ciel treating you there?" Francis speaks up. "Ah, he's been great. Although his Mansion is getting rebuild at the moment,"

"I heard, where is he staying now?" Alexis asks, genuinely curious to where his nephew is currently residing. "Oh he's currently living at my house while the servants live in an inn where my father works." M/n said truthfully as Ciel do live in their home while the others either visit the mansion or just stay in the inn. Francis nods and smiles.

Suddenly Elizabeth asked something that made him blush which he was quick to hide. "If Ciel is staying in your house, where is he sleeping in?" M/n stammer trying to find words while he tries his best to ignore the two smirking males right beside him. "He sleeps in the guest bedroom that we have. For Sebastian, he volunteered to sleep on the couch, even though he's the guest but he insisted." M/n finally said.

The dinner with the Midford was spent by talking and telling stories about each other, but the three couldn't help but feel as if they were intruding into their time together. M/n excused himself, lying to them about going to the bathroom instead of going to the front desk to pay for the food and dessert that they got.

M/n smiled as he got back from his 'bathroom break' and sat back down to his spot. M/n looked at his pocket watch seeing it was time for them to leave. "Excuse me, I'm sorry but we have to go back home. It's getting quite late." M/n said, putting his pocket watch back to his.. well pocket. "It's alright darling, I do hope you three have a safe trip back." Francis smiled. M/n nod and beckoned his friends before leaving the restaurant to where the carriage is.

"We should head home too darling, Edward still needs to wake up early tomorrow and go back to school." Francis said to her husband, standing up from her seat. Alexis nods, noticing how Elizabeth is getting sleepy and Edward carried the female like a baby, letting her head lay on his shoulder fully sleeping on him. 'I'll go and pay for the meal." Alexis said and he walked to the front desk with his family and Paula following after him.

"Hello, we're here to pay for our orders." He said to the person behind the desk. The person looks up and smiles, "You're the Midford family correct?" They said, Alexis nods confused as to why they ask, "Yes, why'd you ask?"

"Ah, sorry. your bill has been paid already sir." They said which confused the older male, clearly not remembering about paying for the food already. "Paid? what do you mean?" He asked. "Honey something's wrong?" Francis asks, standing right beside her husband. "They said that our bill has already been paid."

"Correct. If you are wondering who it was, it was that nice young man with red hair I think? and those luscious gray eyes of his." They blush, thinking about how the described male smiled at them. "M/n?" Francis said out loud. They nod confirming the two's hunch on who the person is when the front desk describes who they were. "I see. Thank you."

"Please come again." They said, bowing politely before going back to work.

"Just who are you M/n..?'

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆