¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тωσ

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Another day has passed in the L/n manor and yells can be heard in a certain room of our lovely protagonist's room. 'What do you mean I can't stay here anymore?!" The annoying high-pitched voice of Brooklynn yelled into M/n's poor ears. M/n mentally rolled his eyes as he continued to stare down at the teenager. "You have done nothing but cause chaos in this household Brooklynn. And it doesn't change the fact that you tried to hit my maid. Again!" M/n glared.

"But she was getting all touchy with you!" She once again yelled. M/n finally rolled his eyes at the pathetic excuse she made, "So? She's my maid. She's allowed to help me dry my clothes because of an accident." He uttered feeling exhaustion taking a slight toll on his mind and body. Brooklynn sneered and scoffed, "So? So?! You are my fiancée!" M/n clench his fist before unclenching it. "You are not. Not now, not ever. You are nothing to me." M/n snapped, looking at Brooklynn with blank looks before walking out of his room, ordering a butler to pack Brooklynn's luggage.

"This engagement is over! I'll tell Daddy about this!" Brooklynn yelled, in which stop when the door fully closed. "Oh and Blake? don't forget to throw the luggage out and let her and her maid pick it up." M/n order to the smiling butler before nodding, leaving to do the order. "What a day.. and it hasn't even started yet." He muttered to himself.

"M/n." He heard his father call out to him, making him turn to look at him. "Are you ok son?" Aether asks, looking at him with a worried look, noticing how stressed he is. M/n nod trying his best to reassure his father that he's fine.

It has been years since he saw that look in his face, not when he was only 13 years old. It pained him to see him like this all over again.

"Yes I'm alright, just a little tired. The guys and I had to patrol last night and I didn't get enough sleep when Jae and Nine called me about Lady Sawyer hitting one of our maids." M/n sighed, rubbing his temple trying to soothe the throbbing from his head.

Aether nods still looking at his son in worry, not wanting to strain himself all over again. "I see, go and rest up. I have something to tell the three of you later," He said, waving M/n off to go to his room and rest.

M/n walk back into his room, ignoring the faint shouts of Brooklynn echoing in the hallways as his butler's walk away with her luggage to throw it outside, not even properly closing it as he did. He laid back down to his bed, taking off his straps and belt along with his shirt before passing out on his bed.

Four hours passed and our lovely protagonist was up and ready to start his day- er afternoon. Walking out of his room he goes towards the direction of his father's office hoping to see if they are already there. "Sorry if I was late." He said, in which Aether smiled and shook his head. "You're just in time son."