¢нαρтєя тωєиту-ѕєνєи

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Arguing is heard beautifully on a Sunday afternoon with you trying to break the two teenagers from each other, before a world war happened between these two. "Ok break it between you two." You muttered, standing in between the rivals. "But M/n, he tried to kill me!" Alois said, his hand gripping on your jacket tightly as he stared at Ciel in fear.

"I don't know what's happening between the both of you but this is not how you both solve your problems." You scold the two, your arms crossed to your chest (your tiddies puff up :D JK). You shake your head and sighed, "Alright, I am going to get you two some snacks since Sebastian and the others are preparing for the party that is going to happen in a few days." You said, getting up from his chair.

"Wait.. what party?" Alois asked.

"Ah.. it was a birthday party for the twins," You announced to Alois, "It's nothing big really but it's another special day for those two." You said, smiling when you remember saving them a few years ago before you left to do your mission. "I'll tell you once I get the food. Now talk to each other about your misunderstanding or something." You said before leaving to get them snacks and tea.

You walk back to the garden with trays in your hand while you munch on a cookie. You stop for a moment when you see Ciel (reluctantly) comforting Alois as he cries his heart out. You smile at the fact those two finally talk it out with each other. You walk once again towards them and place the tray down on the table in the folly.

"I'm glad you two talk it out," You smiled at them, sitting back down where you sat a while ago. Ciel let go of Alois, clearly embarrassed that you saw him, hugging someone. Alois wiped his tears away, "Can't we change the subject." He said, hiding his red face from the two.

"Sure, Well we can finally talk about how I met the twins. I was only..."

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Are you sure this is the place where she's at?" You ask a younger looking Stefan, who was looking down at the paper that was given to him by Lidia. "Yep," Stefan responded, looking up from the paper to the house in front of them. "Ready to kill that witch?" You ask the two. You three were in the middle of a wood somewhere in the U.K, looking for the witch who has been theorizing your family for generations.

You three manage to find where she lived with the help of your grandmother. She has been trying to find her ever since she learn the family's history along with her twin brother, but it was the reason why her twin died because he was dumb enough to face the woman on his own, leaving Aether alone without a father in a young age and the fact his mother died giving birth to him because of a low immune system.