¢нαρтєя тωσ

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

It was a normal day in the town of London, people walking in the streets, people having fun as snow finally hit the country. Children play with the snow left and right, building snowmen, throwing snowballs at each other, while the others drink inside their homes to celebrate their Christmas early.

Meanwhile, with our lovely protagonist, he was busy cleaning the hallways of the castle, checking to see if everything is spotless with no dirt that can be seen or touched in every nook and cranny of the hallway.

He was wiping one of the vases until the head butler, Ash Landers called out to him. "M/n" he called out, in which M/n quickly looked over to him.

"Yes Ash? Do you perhaps need something?" He tilts his head to the side a little, giving him a small smile.

"The Queen asks for your presence M/n" He said, looking at red hair with a blank stare. He nods as he puts down the vase gently on the table before passing Ash towards the throne room.

"You requested for me your majesty?" He bowed, looking down in respect. Not looking up as he waited for her response in which it wasn't long until she spoke.

"Ah.. Yes, I have a favor to ask you darling" Queen Victoria hummed.

"What can I do for you, your majesty?" He asks, standing up slowly as he looks at the Queen.

"I want you to work for Ciel Phantomhive," Queen Victoria responded, letting out a small smile at the red hair that shocked M/n by the idea.

"I don't mean to be seen oppose of the idea, your highness but why?" He asks, confused as to why his highness would want him to work for the Lord Phantomhive himself and why him?

"I'd like for you to take note of how he does on his work so far, I want to know how he succeeded in solving cases I gave to him," Queen Victoria frowned, which was replaced by a smile afterwards, confusing M/n on why she reacted like that.

"But I-"

"If you do this, I promise you I will rebuild the orphanage that you always went off to when you have your free time," She continued, cutting off M/n when he was about to say something.

He thought about it for a second before accepting her offer with a nod, bowing to the Queen before dismissing himself to pack his things.

"When will you reveal what he is, your Majesty?" Someone said, behind the throne of the queen.

"He'll find out on his own.. He said that I should wait until he has his memory back." Queen Victoria smirks, looking at the portrait on the top of the front entrance. "Who knows.."

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was the day where M/n would finally transfer to the house of Lord Phantomhive, he finally got the final luggage in and he jumped into the carriage.

It finally took off to the direction of the Mansion, he grabbed his book from the small book bag that he had occupied himself until he arrived in the homes of the Phantomhive.

From a distance the mansion stood tall in that spot, any normal person would be intimidated by the dull look that it has, but to M/n the view looks so serene and gorgeous.

The Carriage stopped and the door opened, causing him to put his book back into the bag, before walking down along with the bookbag in his hand. He saw a man with familiar black hair and red eyes, who was giving him a smile in a civil manner.

"You must be the Queen's head butler's apprentice." He said, looking at M/n with an unreadable expression. "I am Sebastian Michaelis, the head butler of the Phantomhive household." He introduced which slightly calmed M/n knowing that he won't have to ask his name.

"I'm M/n, but I think you already know that" He said, smiling a little at the butler.

"Indeed I do, let's go my Lord is waiting in the study, he is waiting for your presence." He said, gesturing at the front door of the mansion.

"I see... what about the luggage?" M/n points out to the carriage, the coach putting out the luggage filled with clothes and stuff that he needs.

"I'll let the other servants take that to your new room, for now the young master is bound to be getting impatient as the time passes." He responds, looking at the pocket watch that he has before putting it back in his pocket.

"My apologies, please lead the way" M/n said, smiling which made Sebastian look at him in amusement. He walks into the mansion, with M/n following closely from behind.

"Young master, the guest has arrived" M/n heard Sebastian say. There was a muffled response in which he guesses that he's being let in because of the way Sebastian beckoned him to walk in.

"You must be M/n, the Queen was talking about from the letter she sent me." Ciel hummed, as if he was checking me out with him looking me up and down.

"I wonder... What is the real reason why the Queen sent you to work for me?" He leaned forward to the desk, both of his hands intertwined together while he looked at me as if he's interested in what I have to say.

"I don't exactly know to be honest Lord Phantomhive, the Queen only gave me a specific order that I should work for you." He half lied, looking at the noble in the eye, maintaining his eye contact with him. M/n slightly sweat drops as the teenager in front of him continues to stare.

Silence filled the room before the sapphire colored eye, chuckled in amusement and stood up. "I'll be the first one to welcome you in the Household," he holds out his hand for a handshake.

"M.. meaning?"

"Welcome to the House of Phantomhive, M/n.. I hope you have a pleasant time here."

//oĸ cιel wιll вe 15-16 ιn тнιѕ вooĸ, ι ĸnow нe'ѕ 12-13 yearѕ old вυт ι need нιм тo вe 15-16 yearѕ old ғor тнιѕ ploт тo нappen тнιѕ ѕaмe goeѕ ғor aloιѕ, prιnce ѕoмa ѕтιll нaѕ тнe ѕaмe age ѕo don'т worry.

ι нope yoυ lιĸe тнe ѕecond cнapтer oғ тнιѕ вooĸ, тнere'ѕ gonna вe a ѕloooow υpdaтe вecaυѕe ι donт wanna rυѕн тнe ѕтory lιne, and ι jυѕт only ѕтarтed waтcнιng вlacĸ вυтler (ғιgнт мe)

anyway enjoy readιng тнιѕ crappy вooĸ :D//

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆