¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

M/n watch as black mist forms around in a certain area and only he could guess that Ciel is there and hopefully with the demon by his side. M/n quickly run back to the burning city seeing reapers around the streets, confused as to why they are cutting through the weird mist with them disintegrating into nothing.

M/n heard a loud whistle coming from somewhere in which he guessed that someone was calling out for Pluto, which angered the red head but stopped once he knew that nothing can control the hound anymore. He quickly ran from where once the mist was forming before it disappeared, dodging fallen pieces of the buildings. Ignoring the scream of Grell as he passes by them.

Climbing on to a weird structure there he found Ash in his angel form along with Sebastian who was surrounded by the black feathers that flew around him. He looked to the side to see Ciel with his eyes closed, seeing that he was ok, only for his eyes to widen when he saw the blood coming from his sides.

He shook his head as he hid at one of the boxes knowing that Sebastian is here to protect Ciel along with Ciel having a reason for closing his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw Sebastian looking so different, the ground shook from where they stood suddenly as the fight broke out between the angel and demon.

He saw Ciel sliding near the edge of the platform until he was only holding on for his life, "Ciel!" He yelled at the earl, catching the attention of the earl and the two supernatural beings. "Y-Y../n?" Ciel weakly muttered as he tried his best to hold on. M/n looks around for something to tie himself with to support his weight to save Ciel without him falling off only to see nothing.

"Fuck.." He cussed to himself when he saw nothing useful.

"Young master," M/n heard Sebastian say, "Can you survive long enough for me to count to ten?" Sebastian questioned. In which Ciel replied with a simple yes as he struggled to hold himself up from the pain of his side. "Then here we go,"

"Ten"

"Nine"

Blood splattered around near where the red head was which nearly hit him on the face, he could only take a step back not wanting to know whose blood it was. Sebastian continued to count as he stabbed and punched the angel that couldn't even fight back because of the shock when he saw Sebastian's true form, ripping the wings from the angel's back causing blood to splatter more.

M/n flinched when he felt a sense of power pass through him, in which he ignored as he slowly walked to the slant platform to grab Ciel not minding the demon that followed behind him. "It's over, young master." Sebastian said, smiling down at the earl.