¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Days have passed and the L/n estate's head butler finally arrives with two people in tow. Maids and Butlers of the estate let out a big smile when Ron got down from the carriage, welcoming him back to the estate while greeting their new guest. The butlers took down their luggage from the carriage while the other's led the three to the weaponry where the heir of the Estate was in. "Young master, they have arrived." May said, bowing to the male in front of her.

"Thank you for telling me May, let them in." M/n said, putting the sword on to its original place as May opened the door and let them in. M/n heard a few pairs of feet thump on the wooden floor and M/n looked to see Ron, Spade and Stefan, "Guys! Welcome back." M/n said, walking to them and gave them both a hug causing them to chuckle and hug back to the excited male.

"How are you guys doing?" M/n asked, two only for Ron to cut them off. "My apologies for interrupting but Young master needs to go with me to Lidia's room for his medication." Ron reminds the redhead who sighs and nods, "you're welcome to come with us if you'd like," M/n face the two who look at each other and nod, before they all walk to the direction of Lidia's room that was in the attic.

"How do you know what holding up M/n?" Stefan, a Macedonian, said to the redhead glancing down at him. "It's doing alright... It has been years since I've used it and you know how dad feels about using it though," M/n responded, remembering the rules his father gave to him as a child.

"Right.. Uncle did say that it's not yet time for the world to know about the supernatural happening in this world. Imagine Reapers, Angels, Demons, and Witches existing, they would probably try to capture and experiment on them honestly." Stefan said, doing some kind of hand gesture when he said about the four supernatural beings.

"Hm.. I wonder what your husband or maybe wife would say." Stefan wiggles his brow as he looks at the redhead making Spade silently laugh at the taller male's teasing. "Oh shut up Stefan, just because you already have Charlie doesn't mean you can tease me just because I have no lover." M/n said rolling his eyes, punching the male on his shoulder.

M/n saw Spade doing a hand sign asking how Charlie was, "Spade asked how Charlie is, Stefan" M/n said, noticing how Stefan looked at Spade in confusion as if he was confused on what he was saying.

"Told you to take those sign language lessons" M/n said, only to yelp when Stefan punched him on the shoulder. "Charlie is doing alright back at home, she's taking care of Nathan right now" Stefan ruffled his hair, a habit he got when he had Nathan.

"Oh? I didn't know you had a son Stefan, how old is he?" M/n questioned. Spade nodded as if going to the same thing M/n asked.

"Almost 2 years old.. It's been very hectic ever since we got Nathan, we had to make Charlie stop working from the shop so she can take care of Nathan while I handle the shop we owned" He said, smiling as he remembered his wife's face when he told her that he can handle the shop on his own.