¢нαρтєя тєи

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

It has been a month and M/n recovered fully back to his health. He felt guilty knowing he made his friend and young master worried, he promised Ciel to work hard after the month has passed despite Ciel saying that he's OK to take a break for a few weeks more. M/n declined the offer and worked hard as much as the month finally passed.

He apologizes to Mey-rin, Finny, and Bard for making them worry about him. "It's fine M/n, It's not your fault" Finny said, who smiled widely at the red head and gave him a hug, Mey-rin and Bard joining in.

Next he apologized to Pluto who happily accepted his apology, licking him all over the place making M/n chuckled to show him how much he missed him. "I missed you too Plu-plu," He said, ruffling his hair, while giving the hound a smile.

He couldn't apologize to his young master because he was assigned to a job again from the Queen's command, with Ash delivering it. Ciel ordered him to stay in the manor to rest, not even giving him a specific order to do something or giving him duty to do. He decided to go to the library, to find something about that photo.

'And.. That dream...' He thought.

"Hey... Uh.. Tanaka-san?" He called out to the old butler, in his chibi form. He manages to bump into the chibi (more like tripped) on the way to the library and ask him if he could join him there.

Tanaka looks at M/n with his usual expression but his head tilting sideways, "Do you know anything about this photo?" He questioned the chibi, showing him the photo that was given to him months ago to see if Tanaka would know anything about the photo. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared and Tanaka was in his normal self, "that picture is from the supposed new Earl of the L/n Family." Tanaka said, sipping on his tea.

"Do you know anything about them?" He asks Tanaka, looking down at the picture. "The L/n family had existed for centuries, and some would say that the L/n family was the rightful heir to the throne of U.K. and Korea but this was quickly declined by the L/n family so many times." Tanaka uttered.

"Suddenly 2 years ago no one had heard anything from the L/n Family because something happened to the current Earl's son who is the person in the picture you are holding" Tanaka said, pointing to the picture in M/n's hand.

"What happened to their son?" M/n questioned.

"There are rumors about the heir getting kidnapped, killed, run away, or simply in hiding." Tanaka said, before he ran out of time and went back to his chibi form.

"I see..." He mumbled.