¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

The two walk back to the ballroom just in time for the guest starting to dance. Sebastian walks back to where Ciel stands with M/n following right behind him. M/n glance to the side, seeing the lilac maiden getting harrassed by the other guest. He quietly excused himself to Sebastian before walking to the maiden.

"m'lady would you care for a dance?" He bowed in front of the maid, bowing slightly as he gave her his hand. The maiden tense a little from the sudden offer before hesitantly taking his hand. M/n took this as a chance to bring her in the middle of the ballroom, wrapping his arms on her waist and guiding her arm to wrap it around his neck before holding her arm.

"Are you alright?" He asks, looking at the maiden whose eyes casted down to their moving feet as they waltz. The maiden didn't reply in which he didn't press on any further, not wanting to make her uncomfortable in any kind of way.

"I'll stick with you until the ball is finished, is that alright with you?" He once again asked. The injured maiden nod which made the redhead smile, happy that he finally got an answer from the woman.

They continued to dance until the music finally ended. "How rude of me for not introducing myself. I'm M/n, A Phantomhive servant and you are?"

"Hannah, Hannah Annafellows.." She mumbled.

"Beautiful name," M/n complimented rather innocently, not knowing that Hannah thought of something different. She felt glad that she had her head down or else the male might've seen the red hue across her cheeks.

The night ended as the guest left with only the other's remaining. "I had a fun night, It was nice meeting you Hannah. I hope to see you again in the future," M/n said, kissing the back of Hannah's hand. Unbeknownst to him, few people saw glare towards his and Hannah's direction. Along with a certain person outside watching from the window glared at the woman.

"Yah! Why does she get a kiss from him and I don't?! Hmph!" They whined.

The person yelped as they felt an immense pain from their head, looking up to see who was the culprit that caused them their pain. "get back to work." The other person said.

"But Will!"

"Now."

The person grumbles under their breath as they follow the second person. M/n bowed once again before walking towards Ciel and the others. "I'll be coaching tonight Sebastian," He said to the demon and walked out following the three to ready the other carriage. "M/n? are you ok? you seem down as soon as the ball is finished." Mey-rin asked, looking at the said male worriedly.