˗ˏˋ O1. WEAK ASS PASTOR ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ 2 cups by young pappy ] «

⠀ 1:14─〇───── -1:39
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' everybody say they know me,
everybody lyin.
and ain't nobody lane checkin,
everybody drivin'. '

Egypt McKenzie Wright.
Chicago Illinois,
July 3rd.

Chicago Illinois,July 3rd

DEPAUL UNIVERSITY,

Egypt was fucking sick of it and at her wits end, with these summer classes her mothers husband insisted she'd take for the sake of graduating a semester early, it was her last year. She sighed as she professor finally ended the four hour long lecture of her business management class. Closing her MacBook she hurriedly stood up shuffling it into her large Marc Jacobs Tote. "Excuse me?" She looked up to see a smaller brown skinned girl standing near her seat her brows furrowed.

"Uh yes?" Egypt timidly answered, she didn't really communicate with nobody at this PWI, she got in and out, it was work and then right back home.

"Are you Egypt?" The girl asked. "Egypt Wright that went to Dulles?" She asked referring to the elementary school Egypt attended years back on the far southside. This didn't alert her, Egypt was use to getting recognized for her late fathers Eden—and newly her involvement advocating within the inner city communities, but knowing her elementary school name was a little alerting.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Egypt asked slowly pulling the bag up on her shoulder as her brows furrowed. Lately tensions had been arising in some of the communities she was advocating in. Some local drug dealers didn't like the fact that she was interrupting their sales. The feens just so happened to like Egypt, she fed them, she gave them clothes, she gave them rides to local shelters she reunited them with family, every Friday. So this put Egypt on a swivel, anybody could be the enemy.