˗ˏˋ 13. HIT A STAIN ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ savages by young pappy ] «

⠀0:22───〇───── -3:16
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

' got a couple hoes, thick and pretty as fuck
that'll set a nigga up for a lil bit of none.
they ain't even got a problem wit you fuckin,
after the job done niggas want they money! '

this song will be used a lotttttt!

Doodie-Lo.
Chicago, Il.
August 2nd.

DEVIOUSLY,

DEVIOUSLY,

Doodie smirked, watching the small girl get into the passenger side of his Benz. She closed the door folding her arms and rolling her eyes. "So, what do you want? And make it quick cause if Von find out I'm in this car with you I'm dead meat."

"You look good," he complimented.

"Doodie," she warned firmly, he sucked his teeth.

"You still fuckin around wit Von, after everything he's putting you through?" He squinted shaking his head. She furrowed her brows.

"What're you talking about? Everything he's putting me through?"

"Oh, I thought you knew...never mind then."

"No! There's no never mind, tell me! I wanna know!"

Doodie sighed shaking his head, "you didn't know he was seeing four other bitches besides you? I mean he even got posted on tiktok by one of them, he might even got a baby coming!"

"What?" She exclaimed looking at him, her heart shattering into millions of pieces, he could see it in her eyes.

"I swear I thought you knew all of this," he shook his head rubbing her back comfortingly.

"No, no, I didn't," she shook her head rubbing her fingers through her silky hair, "how could he?"

Doodie said nothing, his plan was going just as he thought it would, he had already reeled her in. She was already on board and didn't even know it.