˗ˏˋ 12. VON'S LUV LANGUAGE ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ what you do to me by lil durk] «

⠀1:55 ───〇───── -1:02
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' what's up?
baby know what's up,
us against the world baby.
A-1, and she so A-1,
her lips got me goin crazy. '

Bree Pérez.
Chicago, Il.
July 29th.

DISGUSTED,

DISGUSTED,

Bree stared down at Von who had the nerve to be asleep in her bed, wife beater on, gun still in his waistband. The entitlement of him to come to her after appearing at her job with another woman, avoid her and then come randomly dick her down, and good at that.

"That's why ion trust you," he mumbled rubbing his still closed eyes, "cause why the fuck is you watchin me sleep gang? Weird as hell."

She watched as he sighed and sat up against the headboard, opening his squinty eyes as he grabbed his phone from his left front pocket.

"I can't admire you?" She said snarkily.

"Admire me fa what?" He yawned. "Ian shit."

"Glad you know." She muttered.

"Aye, but I need a favor from you," he said to her seconds later locking his phone and sliding it back in his pocket.

Bree sucked her teeth rolling her eyes as she let out a heavy sigh, "what's new?" The attitude only faltered when he grabbed her chin his eyes boring into hers. He knew she loved his eyes, it was her weakness. "Fine, what is it?"

"This nigga, white nigga got heavy fucking racks, stupid racks," Von's eyes seemed to light up as she talked about money, "his mama a doctor, his daddy a lawyer they live in Frankfort so you know they paid."