˗ˏˋ O6. THE HOST TOO ? ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ toxic by kehlani ] «

⠀ 0:41─〇───── -2:07
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' all of this love is toxic,
all of this love is toxic,
all these kisses and hugs is knock shit. '

Dayvon Daquan Bennett.
Chicago, Illinois.
July 11th-12th.

UNFAZED,

Von picked up the dice once Egypt had left shaking them in his hands as he looked around at his homies. "Y'all niggas tied uh' me beatin y'all ass or y'all tryna go again?" He smiled.

"Nigga is you good?" Doodie asked scratching the side of his neck.

"What?" Von looked at him dumbfounded. Durk just whistled fixing the laces on his Air Force ones trying to ignore the elephant in the room of what just happened. It wasn't his business, it wasn't his business, it wasn't his business...

"I been telling y'all niggas man, that's a sick ass nigga right there." Booka shook his head drinking some iced water from an old preservatives jar. Niggas find anything to drink from. 

"Why you do that girl like that?" Doodie asked. "She over there snottin' and shit and you flip the situation on her? You cold ass nigga bro." Doodie laughed shaking his head.

"That's that girl you was fuckin in the window Brodie?" Booka asked arching his brow.

"Fuckin' in the window—woah, woah, woah! Nigga my niece play down here!" Tee looked up from his phone. "Lord please don't let my baby be doing backbends and she look up and see titties, PLEASE!" He looked up at the sky.

"Hoe why yo freak ass lookin up at my window?" Von asked challenging Booka who shrugged.

"Nigga ion gotta explain my actions to you!" Booka shook his head. "You the one wit the issues! Doin that poor girl like that, I can't believe you nigga. Actin like Ike Turner.."