˗ˏˋ O5. AIN'T SHIT ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ain't shit by doja cat ] «

⠀ 1:52─〇───── -1:01
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

'said you kept secrets and yo cousin told me that so,
logical thinkin is just something that you lack so!
what you even mad fo? '

Meelah Amira Bennett.
Chicago, Illinois.
July 11th.

ANXIOUS,

ANXIOUS,

Wasn't the word to describe how Meelah felt going to meet Egypt in their schools cafe, she had gotten all the bad news she needed this week and didn't need anymore. But, it's always some new shit for her.

"What's up, girl?" Meelah smiled skeptically as she sat across from Egypt in their schools cafe. "You said you had something to tell me?"

"Yea," Egypt smiled nervously, "I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm nervous. I don't know how to say it—this could go a couple different ways right now and I don't want it to go negatively."

Meelah squinted, "please don't tell me you one of Durk's sneaky links too? Fuck."

"What? No?"

"Girl, i was finna say," she let out a sigh of relief, "you number ten, shit. I really need to take my ass on to the clinic and get checked—better yet find me a new nigga to fuck on, I just don't want no mid ass dick." She huffed.

"Anyways, we weeded out the bad possibility so, wassup?"

"Meelah, I don't know.." Egypt sighed.

"Girl, rip it off! Shit, you makin me anxious Egypt!"

"I had sex with your brother!" Egypt's mouth ran off like diarrhea. "I lost my virginity to him, in your house—on you guys's couch and hearing myself say it I feel so so bad! It was so disrespectful and I feel like such a horny slut, I'm sorry."