˗ˏˋ 14. EXPOSIN ME ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ your secrets by tink ] «

⠀0:45 ───〇───── -2:43
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

' them old nights when i shed tears
cause i heard the things that them niggas said,
i ran to you and i laid with with you. '

Egypt McKenzie Wright.
Chicago, Il.
August 3rd

RELAXED,

Egypt laid in bed scrolling through social media. Erin stood in the doorway observing her daughters room. Egypt was never the type of person she had to tell to clean her room, her room was her sanctuary and she kept it themed and cleaned.

"Hey daughter,"

"Hey mother."

"What're you wearing later?" She asked leaning on the doorway watching Egypt literally do nothing.

"I don't know, maybe some jeans or something. Why?"

"Jeans?" Her mother frowned. "You gotta whole boyfriend coming to my party, and you gonna wear some jeans?"

Egypt sat up with a shrug, "what's wrong with that?"

"My child, my child," Erin started pulling her rug closer together, "girl, when I met your daddy I was dressed to the T every time I seen him okay? I mean, your daddy was in the drug game so he kept me decked out on the latest of everything...but I keep you decked out and you gonna tell me you gonna wear some plain Jane ass jeans?"

"Mama, Dayvon gon like me anything I wear, I don't gotta impress him,"

"Girl, don't wear no damn pants to my birthday dinner! All then damn expensive clothes you hit in that closet and talkin bout jeans!" She ranted walking away. "No jeans!"

Egypt rolled her eyes, a message dropping down from Von.

: ✰❛ dayvon; ❀❜ now