˗ˏˋ 1O. BREWFORD SHIT ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ jesus walks by ye ] «

0:19─〇───── -2:55
⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' god show me the way because the devils tryna break me down,
(jesus walk with me!) '

My'Aja Home.
Chicago, Il
July 23rd.

Chicago, Il July 23rd

TIRED,

My'Aja picked her four year old son Jace up putting him in the tub, "okay, come on baby. You gotta hurry up. She sighed watching him kick around the suds lazily. She plugged the wand curlers in sitting them on the marble countering of the sink. She looked over at Jace who appeared to be sad and shy. "Jace! Come on baby, mommy gonna be late to work you just sitting there, wash up!" She exclaimed running the rat tail comb through her silky straight hair.

"Do you have to go to work?" He asked gently, his big brown eyes staring up at her.

She chuckled wrapping her hair around the wand curler carefully, she usually would have her glove but she didn't have time for that tonight. "If you wanna eat and live in this house, then yes I do. And you get to spend time with Doodie!" She sung softly to him.

Jace shook his head no, his eyes welling up with tears, "mommy I don't wanna go over there!" My'Aja looked at him concern all over her face as she sat the curlers down kneeling down beside the tub.

"I thought you liked Doodie, baby." She furrowed her brows as Jace shook his head.

"I don't wanna go over there because—" he sighed clearing his throat and placing his hands over his eyes.

"Aww, baby you can cry in front of mommy, stop it. What's wrong?" she cooed softly pulling his hands away from his wet eyes.

"I wanna go stay with my daddy," he sniffled, "I don't wanna go to his house!"