˗ˏˋ O2. STUPID ASS NAME ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

» [ im a flirt by r kelly ft t.i & t pain ] «

⠀ 0:01─〇───── -5:15
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' im a, im a, im a, im a flirt. '

Egypt McKenzie Wright.
Chicago Illinois,
July 3rd.

Chicago Illinois,July 3rd

PARKWAY GARDENS,

It had been a grip since Egypt had even been in the surrounding area. Most of her community work stayed in the Englewood to Auburn Gresham area, but never over this way. She couldn't believe she lived only a few blocks away from this housing project, this area was her whole childhood, where she learned life from death, real life lessons. She stood patiently, looking around at the kids running around and men shooting dice. It was truly like the beginning of a BET hood movie.

"Nice to see you ain't send me off, Egypt!" Meelah smiled playfully walking toward her. Her hair was pulled back accentuating her pretty face. Egypt smiled playfully narrowing her eyes at her old friend.

"You stole my AirPods!" She pointed her square nail at her tauntingly and Meelah laughed.

"I know you was gonna show up if you gave a fuck about your shit—which you always have!" She rolled her eyes. "But, you gotta take to get what you want, 'member yo daddy used to always tell us that?"

Egypt's stomach churned at the familiar words as she nodded, trying to not let her smile falter at her fathers famous phrase. "Yeah, yeah he did."

Meelah noticed the small shift in the energy and smiled brightly, "let's go inna house, I told my mama I seen you today! She would love to see you, it been so long!" Egypt nodded in response. She loved Meelah's mom. She was always so sweet and was always cooking or trying to feed Egypt. Kina always had a warm kitchen and a warm personality.

Walking up the complex's staircase she heard the loud rap music coming from their apartment up on the second floor, the door was unlocked so she gently pushed it open to reveal a heap of women and men in the living room, playing cards, laughing and much more. "Hey everybody," Meelah started, "this my friend Egypt." Egypt waved shyly as a few scattered heys came from everyone.