˗ˏˋ O8. OG ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

perfect4money on the cover, i love itttt!

⠀» [ kevin's heart by j. cole] «

⠀ 0:49 ─〇───── -2:31
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' all a nigga know is how to fuck a good thing up,
run from the pain, sip lean, smoke tree up. '

Egypt McKenzie Wright.
Chicago Illinois,
July 19th.

Chicago Illinois,July 19th

SADDENED,

Egypt sniffed, tears cascading down her cheeks as her cousin, Devin began talking about the tragic death of his biological mother, Egypt's aunt Gloria. It was the third anniversary of her death and it sucked. The friends stood around listening intently as he held the huge picture up of her. If was truly a hassle for Egypt to convince them to come out of their tents since what happened last week but, they trusted her.

"This my mama, Gloria," Devin sniffed keeping his tears at bay, "y'all prolly know her, she used to be out hea wit my uncle Eden helpin yall. I ain't meet my mama again after she left me until I was seventeen for real, I was ridin around Halsted and I seen her onna corner bent over...high off her ass. I went up to her and she just kept crying and telling me "you found me! you found me!" He wiped his nose. "My mama always been nice as hell, the nicest people go through the hardest struggles, check on the nice people in yo life. Anyways, three years ago on this day my mama took a whole bottle of Norco at one time and overdosed, I don't know if she was tryna get high or commit suicide, either way she ain't here, and drugs is the reason."

"My cousin come out here every week and do this shit for y'all its to show y'all that somebody do care, and I know it's hard as shit out here. We live in one of the most dangerous cities in America, ain't shit sweet. And I ain't here to judge y'all, never will but drugs ain't the wave. Think of y'all kids, grandkids.." the faces of the friends were solemn, and apologetic.