˗ˏˋ 16. FOOLISH ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ foolish by ashanti] «

⠀0:12───〇───── -3:35
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' see, my days are cold without you,
but im hurting while im with you.
and though my heart can't take no more,
i keep on runnin back to you . '

Ezra 'Ezzy' Wright.
Detroit, MI.
August 5th.

NERVOUSLY,

NERVOUSLY,

Ezra shifted as he watched Egypt fall into a state of confusion. His aunt Ciara rubbed his back supportively. He'd cried on the way there, before he got there, and the night before. He'd never cried that much in his life. But the situation was too real to him. After his aunt, Egypt was gonna be the last piece of family he had.

"I'm confused," she scratched the back of head looking at the both of them with furrowed brows.

"Can we come in?" Ciara asked gently. "We can explain everything then."

"Uh yeah, sure," she spoke barely above a whisper, "hey, Lana can you go upstairs real quick?" Alana nodded, trudging up the stairs quickly before Egypt stepped to the side allowing Ezra and Ciara to step inside.

"Nice place," Ezra complimented shakily.

"Thanks," Egypt gave a weak smile before heading into the kitchen area, "do you guys want some water, or juice?"

"Some water, please?" Ezra asked. Ciara declined. Egypt came back with a cold bottle of Life Water for him. Sitting across from them on the love seat she waited for him to continue. "I know all of this seems crazy, I know I'm coming at you with so much. TT, you got the papers?"

She watched as Ciara pulled out a couple of papers from her purse, one a birth certificate and the other a DNA test from years ago. Egypt analyzed these the moment he put them in her hands, he was eighteen, his mothers name was Georgia, he was from Detroit and her fathers name was on his birth certificate. And on DNA his name, his mothers name, and her fathers name was there. Probability of paternity, 99.9% .