˗ˏˋ O7. SISTER WIVES ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [niggas by kehlani ] «

⠀ 0:57 ─〇───── -1:58
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' ain't got time to lose my mind to these niggas,
im not yours, never was,
and I really just can't be mad. '

Alana Alexa Richards.
Frankfort, IL
July 15th.

Frankfort, ILJuly 15th

DISGUSTED,

Alana frowned as she sat in Egypt's room with her aimlessly. "I think it's time to move on bestie, things just ain't the same with me and Vinny."

"Why do you say that?" Egypt asked applying her banana setting powder under eyes.

"Because before we broke up, the dick was great—amazing no lie, but now it's like mid. And it's like damn are you focking another bitch before you link me or something?" She scrunched her face up.

"And that shit used to hit harder than a lil baby album, now that shit is like a French Montana song...weak as fuck and it's like damn. Did you buy another dick off Amazon or some? Shit."

Egypt laughed taking her big blending brush and brushing away the excess powder. "Off Amazon though, Lana?"

"Bitch somewhere but it ain't the same dick he been slanging for the past two years," she rolled her eyes, "but did Mr. Insane contact you yet?"

Egypt shook her head lining her lips slowly and carefully, "nope and it doesn't really bother me any. I haven't really thought about him."

Alana nodded, she really didn't like the idea of Von and how Egypt described him and how he treated her. Egypt had never had a real life, stable relationship, and Alana didn't want her first one to be with a toxic murderer, that was her type of flare. "Good, because he came in fucking the peace up, and that messes with our friendship cause you're the peace and I'm the chaos."