˗ˏˋ O4. SOUL TIES ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ soul ties by major nine] «

⠀ 0:19─〇───── -2:26
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' them soul ties got you stuck again,
and i ain't never been in love but i swear to god i wanna love again. '

NEXT CHAPTER YALL GON HATE ME !
ilovedayvon CertifiedXReader

Dayvon Daquan Bennett.
Chicago, Illinois.
July 9th.

MAD,

Wasn't even the word to describe how upset Von was. Leaning on the passenger side of his all black hellcat, he watched as Egypt bed head and all trudged down the steps of her Frankfort home. It was after twelve am and Von had driven the forty minutes out of the city just to get in contact with her. All his messages and FaceTime calls went unanswered.

"Surprise shawty!" He muttered with a smile taking a pull from the backwood he had just lit.

"What're you doing here? How did you know where I live?" she croaked out, furrowing her brows together as she folded her arms over her chest standing in the grass near the curb.

"Yo ass ah straight goofy," he sucked his teeth, "who the fuck got they snap location on? You the only muhfucka on my snap who location on."

"Just because my snap location is on doesn't give you the right to just pop up at my house like that. I don't know you." She retorted.

"You knew me well enough to fuck me onna couch," he shot back, "why you acting like that, huh ma?" He asked gently pulling her arm towards him wrapping his arms around her waist.

Her brows furrowed she looked up at him confused and too tired to resist against him. "It was literally just supposed to be sex, a sneaky link?"

"Nah ion do that," he protested, "ion be out hea just eatin bitches out fa da freeski. I like you, stink."