Chapter Three: The Girls Intrude

JUDE POV
After Math , English and Humanities it was time for lunch. I stopped by Lena's office to ask her if Connor could come over after school and she told me he could. I walk outside to our usual table and when I got there Connor was sitting with two girls. I recognized them both from Science class but I don't know either of them very well.

Connor - Jude this is Taylor and Daria .

Jude - Hi I'm Jude.

TAYLOR POV
Daria has the biggest crush on Connor. Now she's dragging me along with her to sit by him and his friend. Hmm Jude , I like that name. We all sit at the table . Connor and Daria do most of the talking. Jude and I sit quietly watching Daria flirt like a manic. I look over and Jude seems a little upset. Wonder why. Connor seems totally oblivious to Daria's tactics.

JUDE POV
Gosh dang that Daria girl is all over Connor. She needs to back off , wait what am I thinking? Do I like Connor ? No... No .... Well I don't know. What I do know is this girl is so desperate it's making me sick. I get up to leave and Connor follows me and Daria follows him and Taylor follows her. Next thing I know we are all standing at MY locker. Daria started talking " hey guys, Taylor and I were going to go see a movie Friday. You guys should come ?" She bats her eyelashes and Connor turns to look at me. I shrug and he nods. "Sure. We will have to ask first." Connor says looking over at me to make sure I'm ok with this. I nod reassuringly although I'm not smiling. I should be happy that these girls want to date us, but I can't help but feel kinda nauseated at the thought.

TIME JUMP ~ AFTER SCHOOL

CONNOR POV
I so do not want to go on this "date" , but Jude seemed to be fine with it so I guess I have to go. I still am unsure of how I feel and I keep thinking back to the camping trip and the tent and everything that's happened since then. It's just.... I just..... I mean.... I don't know..... "Connor , Connor , Earth to Connor " Jude was waving his arms like a mad man trying to get my attention. "Huh , yea, what? " I quickly snapped out of thought and back to reality. " I said are you ready to go to my house ?" I started putting away my math book and nodded my head. We walked out of the school and down the side walk. About half way Jude suddenly stopped........

AUTHORS NOTE:
Cliffhanger.... Anyways let me know what you think so far and feel free to leave ideas in the comments. Thanks for reading!
~ M. Smith