Chapter Five: The Weekend Everything Changed Part 3 of 3 The Fall Out

CONNOR POV
I followed Jude to the door and when he opened it I knew nothing would ever be the same. Everything had changed.
We both stood there dumbfounded.

Adam- CONNOR STEVENS GET YOUR STUFF NOW. WE ARE LEAVING AND YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN!

Connor- DAD! No Jude is my boyfriend, my bestfriend and I'm not leaving.

Jude- Mr. Stevens please don't do this.

GENERAL POV
Adam turns his attention to Jude and pushes him to the ground and began to yell.

Adam- YOU ! This is your fault. You made my son like you. Faggot, you deserve to die for making him one of you.

Connor- DON'T TOUCH HIM.

Adam punched Jude in the face and gut repeatedly as Connor yelled and tried to push his father off of Jude. Adam hit Jude hard in the head and he passed out. Adam stood up grabbed Connor by the arm and dragged him to the car. Connor screamed and kicked the door trying to get out. By the time he got home his face was stained with tears and he was exhausted from trying to escape. That night Adam boarded up Connors windows and bedroom door. Connor sat in his room sobbing and wondering if Jude was alright. He quickly remembered his dad hadn't taken his phone. He pulled it out of his pocket quickly and texted Jude.

~TEXTS~

Connor- are you ok? I'm so sorry. I should've stopped him I should've tired harder.

JUDE POV

I woke up with sun bright in my eyes. I looked around and slowly remembered what had taken place the night before. I remember kissing Connor and then Mr. Stevens yelling at me and hitting me. I had been laying in the same place all night with the front door open. I got up and shut the door my head was pounding. I took some medicine then got in the shower. I washed my body then dried and got dressed. I searched for my phone and saw 3 missed calls and a text from Connor. I replied immediately.

~TEXTS~

Connor- are you ok? I'm so sorry. I should've stopped him. I should've tired harder.

Jude- it's ok. It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you. Are you ok?

Connor- my dad boarded up my windows and door. I don't know if I'll be at school tomorrow. I heard him talking with my mom, he wants to move...

Jude- what ? No you can't move.

Connor- Jude I don't want to but I don't have a choice.

Jude- I'll miss you so much.

After that he never responded. I assume his dad probably remember he didn't take Connors phone and came back for it. The next day , well the next week at school he wasn't there. That might've been the last time I would've ever talk to Connor and I didn't even tell him that I... I love him. I tear rolled down my face. Everyone's been home for the past week but I only told Lena what happened although she probably told Stef.

LENA POV
I walked upstairs to get Jude to come down for dinner. I stood in the doorway and saw a single tear roll down his face. I walked over to him, sat beside him and pulled him into a hug.

Lena- Jude honey everything will be ok. Losing a friend is one of the hardest things to go through.

Jude- what if I never see him again.

Lena- well idk but if you love him then set him free and if it's meant to be then he'll be back.

Jude- thanks mom.

AUTHORS NOTE
So what do you guys think so far? As always feel free to leave me a comment and thanks for reading!
-M. Smith