Chapter Eight: Make Up

CONNOR POV
After I ran home yesterday my mom confirmed everything Lena said. I couldn't believe it. My own father would do something like that to me his only son. His only kid. Slowly I started to remember everything and now it was time to talk to Jude. For the past few days he kept his space from me. I guess Lena told him about the camp. I knew I hurt him when I said I didn't know him and I know I have to make it up too him. I got to school early to wait for Jude. I guess he had the same idea of getting there early because he walked in shortly after me. I walked up behind him and said..

Connor- hey Jude.

Jude- Connor?

He turned around and pulled me into a hug.

Jude- you're back? I mean like you remember ?

Connor- every detail. I love you Jude.

Jude- I love you too.

He kept me in a tight hug but I didn't mind. I'd missed him even when I couldn't remember who he was but I'm glad I have him now.

JUDE POV
It's great having Connor back. We spent all day together and now it's 7th period. I can't take my eyes off of my Connor. I missed him so much and now that I have him back I just want to hug him and never let go. He turns around and looks at me. I smile at him and he smiles back and winks at me. Gosh dang I don't think it's possible for him to be any cuter. I write him a note. It reads:
Connor,
I've missed you so much. We have a lot of catching up to do. So want to come over to my place tonight? It's a Friday so you could stay the night. What do you say handsome ?
Xoxo Jude

I passed it to him and he opened it and read it , smiling once he finished. He turned around and nodded his head yes. I smiled and he smiled back. I couldn't pay attention the rest of class I was daydreaming about Connor. Finally class was over and I met Connor at his locker.

CONNOR POV
Jude and I walked out the front door and onto the sidewalk. I intertwined his fingers with mine and we both smiled. Him slightly blushing.

Connor- so what do you want to do tonight?

Jude- oh i don't know. This is pretty nice.

He motioned towards our hands and let out a little giggle. He was cute. So innocent , I loved that about him. We continued our walk home without a care in the world.

JUDE POV
Connor and I were walking home with our hands together and smiles on our faces. Everything was great until he blurted out a question that would change everything....

AUTHOR NOTE
What do you think the question was ? Let me know how you are liking it so far. As always feel free to leave me a comment and thanks for reading!
-M. Smith