Do You

June 2022

"Say come on mama. Tell her go faster." Derrick cheered, holding his daughter as they watched Mel on the stair master. His wife looking absolutely winded, but her ass never looked better. Dean crossed his arms watching her slowing down.

"Melinda." He simply snapped, giving her a look that had her speeding up. Derrick pursed his lip punching Dean.

"Dont be doing that." Derrick huffed, Dean smirked rubbing his chest.

"It works every time. I don't tolerate insubordination, ain't that right Mel?"

"Fuck........off." She wheezed out, Master Dean still scared the fuck outta her.

Dean as a person was tolerable now. As annoyed as he made her, that was as close as a brother she would ever get. Master Dean on the other hand was like a warden who wouldn't hesitate to pop you in yo shit. She watched him tear into his subs a handful of times. He was a scary man and she wanted to steer clear getting any punishment from him.....ever.

"5.....4....3...2...1.....off." He tossed, Mel hit the stop button. Her legs giving up on her. Dean caught her before she hit the ground being closer. This was not how she expected her workouts to be. She regretted her birthday weekend of nonstop drinking and pigging out. He was kicking her ass for that. It was her birthday she expected him to be lenient, but apparently not.

"Told you today was gone fuck you up. Proud of you though, one more month and your done. You got this." He tossed, backing up once she was seated. She flopped back on the gym floor catching her breath. Niyah deciding it was a good time to clap.

"That's right baby. Yay mommy." Derrick chuckled, setting his little one on her feet. She stumbled over to Mel, plopping down right on her mother without care. Mel letting out a grunt opening her eyes.

"Mama!"

"Hi to you too." She breathed out, Niyah leaned down puckering her lips. Getting a peck from her mother having her clapping again. Derrick walked over checking the time.

"Come on Mel, let's get you home."

"Tonight's homework are as follows. Ice bath tonight, massage, and should any cramps arise take your potassium." Dean spoke, wiping down the stair master.

"Got it." Derrick nodded, pulling Mel up she pouted at him in response. Having a stare down he groaned. Picking up Niyah he passed the little one to Dean.

"Look at ya spoiled mama little bit." Dean teased, watching Derrick pick Melinda up. Tossing her over his shoulder, her body completely ragdoll from exhaustion. Dean followed them out getting Niyah buckled in her car seat, while Derrick gone Melinda situated in the car.

"See yall tommorow." Dean tossed giving Niyah a kiss on the head before waving.

"Dino bye bye..." She muttered, waving bye a smile pulling at him.

Patting the hood of the car in departure. Heading back into into his gym he finished wiping down everything they used today. As he was about to leave for the day he caught sight of his short haired beauty entering. God she was as fine as can be. Fit as hell, she came in regularly to stay that way. Not to mention that plump juicy Georgia peach she toted.

"Dean..." She greeted, as she strutted by.

He bit his lip turning to watch her walk by. He wasn't blind to the looks she gave him. He knew an interested woman when he saw one. In another life he'd be all over that ass. But he was in this life, he was a full-time Master. From morning to night he ruled outside of home and inside. Getting mixed up with a vanilla woman screamed trouble. He walked that road before, he was not doing it again.