Still

*Unedited but vote and comment lovelies*

Melinda woke up feeling sore as hell from getting her ass handed to her. She looked to the side, Derrick still sleep. She lightly groaned as she sat up before heading to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror. Dare she get a glimpse of her ass. She gasped when she saw the bruised surrounding the BG imprints. A silent tantrum lept from her body as she sighed. She was aching but she felt good as hell. Doing her hygiene, she walked back into the room, Derrick had rolled onto his back. She could see the content smirk on his face. He needed that relief just as bad as she did.

Feeling an ache involving her titties, Mel snuck out of the room to go get Niyah. Seeing her child not in her bed had her know that she was with June still. Going to the guest room, she saw her child wide awake with June still knocked out. "Come on mama. I see you had fun didn't you? Wore your poor Auntie out," she whispered. Getting to the kitchen, Mel sat Niyah on the counter and started to make breakfast. Putting a bowl of fruit on the counter, Mel giggled at Niyah shoving a cut strawberry in her mouth.

Once they were done, the two sat down and ate together. Mel loved these toys of mornings with her little girl. "Mama done," Niyah said, holding up her small bowl. "Thank you big girl," Mel cooed, giving Niyah her cup. The sound of feet alerted them that someone was finally awake. "Good morning. I was wondering where she went," June voiced. "Good morning. I figured she was awake so I just got her." "So how was last night? I didn't even hear you guys come in." "Last night was needed. Felt good in a way," Mel voiced. Her ass was still hurting though. She wasn't sitting on a pillow for nothing.

"That's good. You gotta keep date night going after kids because you never realize how not doing your normal can send you into a dark place. When Emmett was born, Casey and I would argue over shit like a spoon in the sink. It wasn't until one night we were both up still and Casey turned on some music and we danced together in living room. He mentioned it had been a while since we had went on a date and that's when we decided we were going to do something for us no matter what at least once a week. It worked cause child I was gonna divorce Casey." "No you weren't," Mel said with a laugh.

"I'm serious. Ask Brenda. I was ready to be a single baby mama. You feel like that when things are just off balance with your man and it seems like yall aren't meshing like you know yall can. I was tired of the arguing and add that to a little gremlin on your titties. Yeah no wasn't always a pleasant time." Mel nodded. She knew exactly what June meant. She really didn't know where things were going to go with Derrick if they kept on ignoring the one part of their relationship that kept them on track.

"So what exactly did you guys go do last night? Like what happened?" Mel just shrugged her shoulders as she sipped a cup of tea. "Come on. I want to know. Maybe I'd want to go out with you guys next time too." Before Mel could say something, she heard Jo let out a sarcastic laugh. "You're not going. Stop being nosey June." "You spent the night?" Mel asked. She thought they had went home but guess not. "Mmhmm you was passed out before we even left. Derrick told us to just stay here because who trying to drive that damn far back home after all we drank." "Oooooh," Mel nodded.

"Yeah but speaking of drank. How's yo ass bitch?" Mel scrunched her face and flipped Jo off. "What I do?" "You're a snitch." "The audacity Mellie. You know your was wildin don't even play." "What did you do? What she do?" June asked, ready for juicy details. "Shush and mind yours. You not about to go running to your double-bitch twin," Jo tossed. "I'm not going to tell!" Mel and Jo both hummed. No one was about to play dumb with June. "Daddy! Daddydaddydaddydaddy!" Niyah burst out chanting making everyone turn.

"Daddy is sleep baby," Mel voiced until she heard him come around the corner. "No he not," June said. "Good morning ladies," Derrick greeted, giving Niyah the kisses she wanted, making her laugh. "Good Morning Derrick," June and Jo responded simultaneously. Looking at his wife, Derrick noticed the slight pout on her face as she refused to look at him. Standing behind her, boxed her into the table and leaned down to her ear level. "I said Good Morning Mellie." "Good morning......... I'm sorry," she meekly spoke, her bottom lip quivering.