Soulties

Friday the 14th

Derrick lightly grabbed Mel hands as she slept. Cuffing them to the bed, he made sure not to wake her up. The other night was an absolute fantasy but he meant what he said about not being done. He wasn't done working her over until she had a positive pregnancy test. Scooting down her body, he latched onto her clit, her sleepy moans making him smirk. Knowing she'd put up a fight if she woke up to an orgasm, he brought to the edge before stopping his teasing. Tossing the comforter off them both, he pushed through her slick walls, her eyes popped open, a moan followed shortly.

"Good morning baby," he growled down at her. "Daddyyyy," she whined as his tempo picked up. "Mmhmm wake that sexy ass up. Daddy is hungry," he voiced. Hearing her gasp, he leaned down, placing a kiss on her lips. She went to run her nails through his hair only to find herself restrained. "Whyyyyyy? Why are you doing me like this?" "You know you love it. Don't you?" He asked against her lips, his dick knocking on her cevix. A grunt leaving her body with every thrust. "Mamaaaaaa!!" The sound of tiny knocks heard against the bedroom door.

"What Niyah!?" Derrick yelled out, a hand over Mel's mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure. "I want mama!" "In a minute baby!! Give your mama a few minutes." "Nooooooooo!" "Hold on baby. I'll be out in a minute Niyah poo," Mel managed to toss out in a normal breath. The sniffles of their little girl heard as she walked away. "You know you're breaking your baby's heart right?" Mel voiced in a airy tone. "Like I said.... she'll get over it," Derrick slammed into her heat making her squeal loudly. Another 30 minutes passed before Derrick finally bussed a nut. Both laying on their back catching their breath. Mel rolled on her side, laying her head on his chest once he freed her hands.

"What's up baby?" He asked, feeling her playing in his beard. "So I was thinking....... what if we had a weekend to ourselves. Let Niyah spend the night with her best friend." "She just spent the night with Midori," he reminded her. "Not who I was talking about." Eyes shifting down at her, she felt a shiver rush over her body. "Who are you talking about Mel?" "................Dean," she mumbled so he couldn't hear her. "What did you say?" Clearing her throat, she repeated herself still mumbling. Cupping her chin, he made her look up at him. "Speak up." "I was saying Dean." Derrick blankly stared at her before scooting from under her.

"Uh......." "Uh nothing you.... no! Why are you trying to ship her off to Dean? What deal did you make?" She scrunched her face at him. How did he always know? "I didn't make any deals. He's been asking for her to spend the night and I just thought you'd want to have me alone for at least 48 hours. Not just 48 hours of us not having to be parents while going out with friends. A full 48 hours with me at your complete disposal." Sitting on her knees, she saw him pause for a second. She had him hook line and sinker.

Turning to face her, he raised an eyebrow. "So in exchange for letting our daughter learn some inappropriate notions, you are offering yourself up to me to do whatever I please for 2 days nonstop. Is that correct?" Hearing him repeat it, Mel's eyes widened. She legit just fucked herself over with that offer. "Hello?" "Uh huh......" a sinister grin grew on Derrick's face. "Okay. He can keep her for a weekend." Spinning, he headed to the bathroom to do his hygiene. Mel fell back onto the bed and groan. She just knew either she wasn't going to be walking by the Sunday night or she just wasn't going to be walking.

Remembering her child, she got up and grabbed a robe. Walking to Niyah's room, she saw the little one tossing her stuffy in the air. "Good morning my love," Mel voiced, Niyah's face instantly lit up. "Good morning mama!" Niyah stood on her bed and lept towards Mel. All trust that she would catch her. "You wanna take a bath with me?" Niyah hummed and nodded her head as she gave Mel a kiss before laying her head on her shoulder. Grabbing Niyah's matching robe, Mel carried her back into the bedroom. "I gotta teetee mama." "Tell Daddy to help you." Putting Niyah on her feet, Mel watched the little one bust into the bathroom just as Derrick was about to finish peeing his own self.