Say Yes

Finally home from their trip Melinda exited the car. Grabbing their ordered food, as Derrick got Niyah out of the car. Her little sleepover the time of her life apparently. She wasn't the only Collins getting in trouble this weekend. Midori and her had a lovely time clogging the toilet with toys. Dom found it humorous they were playing some sort of execution game. Derrick offered to pay for the plumbing but Jo declared she was running Dom's pockets since he found it so funny.

"Mama mama mama!"

"What little girl?" Mel chuckled, as she set the food on the dining room table.

"Love youuuuuu."

"I love you too baby."

"What about Daddy huh? I don't get no love?" Derrick whined, scooping his child up. Her giggles screaming free.

"No!"

"No? What? What you say? You better give Daddy some love!" He demanded playfully, holding her upside down by her legs she squealed.

"No! Mommy helppppp!"

"Give him some love then." Mel spoke, arranging the food on the table.

"Love you Daddy!"

"That's what I thought." He declared, setting her down on her feet. Steadying her till the dizziness wore off. Placing her in her chair, he set down the mail that was in his hand. Heading off to go get plates, returning to find Mel staring at an envelope. Instantly on the defense he snatched it from her. Expecting another letter from the Penn.

"What are you doing?" She huffed, getting a good look he relaxed. Calmly handing it back to her as if he didn't look like a rabid beast a few seconds ago.

"Sorry, I thought it was something else." He answered, not even having to say what. She made an oh face giving a nod before going back to staring at it, as he set the table.

"Are you gonna open it?" He asked, after a few minutes of her being stuck. Niyah already in the midst of chowing down on some food. He was so proud of his baby giving up the titty. She had her moments where she attempted to backslide but they were firm.

"I'm scared." Mel admitted.

"Why? I thought you wanted to know your ancestry, Mellie."

"I do, it's just....what if it says I'm like European or something? I don't want to be apart of that." Mel whined out, he sighed taking the envelope again. Starting to open it he could literally see his wife panicking over the action. Opening it up completely he reached out holding her hand as he read. Her heart thudding as he raised an eyebrow.

"What? What's wrong?" She rushed out.

"No white in sight." He chuckled, handing her the paper.

Dear Melinda Collins,

On behalf of AncestryDNA we are happy to inform you that we've traced your gene pull to every percent of your makeup. We hope that you find the information presented to you, to be everything you hoped to know. Note that as a part of the package we can pull together a family tree if you would like that. It does requires further research on your part as well as ours. We want to thank you for choosing us to help unlock a price of you. We promise to protect what you've provided us with.

Thank You,

AncestryDNA

Anthony Moore: