Nasty Girl

*Vote and Comment Lovelies*

Stomping over to the brawling women, Derrick stood slightly off to the side to see if his wife would notice him seething. When she kept throwing punches, he shook his head at her. What the fuck was her problem today? Letting out a low growl, he snatched her by the back of neck making her go limp for a second. "AHHH!" She screamed when his grip tightened enough to be pulled up off Blair and off the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU TO DO!?" his voice boomed, startling Mel and Blair. Looking to the side, he noticed Lira had yet to stop fighting. Groaning he tossed Mel over his shoulder before grabbing Lira by her dress making her scream in shock.

Holding her like a football under his arm, he turned to Blair and her friend. "Since you nor your little friend know how to act in a fucking club without causing a damn scene, I'll be sure to have Dean put both of you on a ban list until you learn your fucking place!!" Blair's eyes grew wide at him. How was that fair? His wife was the one running her damn mouth. Seeing how pissed he was, neither opted to say anything. Both stood up with their heads down and walked towards the exit. "Bye bitch! Hope I run into you on the street hoe!" Mel tossed out, knowing she couldn't get hit with Derrick's hands full.

"I'm finna fuck yo ass up, say another fucking word. I fucking dare you. Always running your mothafucking mouth. Learn to shut the hell up sometimes!" Irritation carved on his face. He thought the punishment he gave earlier was enough to make her get her shit together but he was clearly seeing she needed way more discipline. He could feel her mocking him, her big ass head giving her away. He silently added that to the list. He was about to tear her ass up. Getting back to Dean's quarters, he tossed both of them on the lounge and gave them a glare that said don't fucking move. As he walked away, Lira looked at Mel.

"We are about to get fucked upppppp," she mentioned. "Worth it," Mel simply tossed out with a smirk. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Don't ask me again. I'm fine." Lira nodded. She wasn't going to bring it up again. Once Derrick reached Dean, the two watched them interact. What were they saying? "What they do now?" "Starting fights. I'm finna handle Mel cause she done lost her fucking mind." "Brat started it?" "Sadly yes." "Nigga fuck you mean sadly? She been acting out since she got home. I know you noticed it." "Why you think I'm about to go nip this shit in the bud!? You need to get your little kitten before I fuck her ass up too."

"Nigga I'm teaching! She didn't even start it. Her punishment can wait." "If you don't get this little Tasmanian devil imma give her a punishment my damn self," Derrick threatened. Looking at his friend, Dean knew by the look on Derrick's face that Lira wasn't going to know what hit her if Derrick handed her a punishment. "Alright. Let me find a replacement. Take her with you to the room. Make her write lines or whatever until I come get her." "Nigga-" "I gotta get a replacement! I'm coming to get her. Just give me a minute."

Huffing Derrick spun on his heels and headed back toward the two. "Crawl both of you," he simply demanded without stopping his stride towards the private room. If they knew what was going through his mind, they wouldn't lag far behind. Quickly dropping down to the floor, Mel and Lira followed behind him, his speed making it uncomfortable for them to keep up. Getting into the private area, he walked over to the wall and picked out his weapons of choice. Turning around, he saw both of the subbies in waiting. "Bring your ass over here Melinda," his tone darker than it was earlier.

Rolling her eyes, Mel crawled over to him as he stood by the bondage horse bench. Getting a good look at her face, he'd make her ice her cheek when they got home. He couldn't believe she got hit. It was a cheap shot but he didn't expect her ass to turn into Laila Ali overnight. Before the tour, Mel would've left well enough alone like he told her to and just bugged about it later. Today was something new. He couldn't put his hand on it. He was starting to think Lira was becoming too much of a bad influence on Mel and he wasn't liking it. He loved Mel's brat side because it came natural and wasn't an everyday thing he had to put in check.