Next to You

Waking up sharply at 8 in the morning. Dean started his Saturday morning routine. He kept a structured home and expected things to be in tip top shape. Not because he was a drill sergeant but because this strict structure was what kept his kittens sane. Many underestimated the power of a good routine. Doing his hygiene for the morning. He pulled on his black and gold Versace robe, and slid into his plush comfort Versace house shoes. Checking the time on his phone reading 9 o'clock.

The weekly house check underway. On a daily basis he expected to come home to a clean home. Once a week he had a house check for all chores though. Not just a clean kitchen or bathroom. Starting with the Kitten Room. The lounge area for his kittens to enjoy themselves with company. He strolled around the room making sure things were in order. This was Deja's job this week. His girls all had different clean styles. Deja always left a room smelling like soft Lavender and Vanilla.

Next on his checklist his office and the gym. Finding the gym smelling sanitized, and his office clean. Tiara leaving behind some of his favorite snacks. On his desk the next set of jobs. Courtney completing the water intake results of this past week. He looked at the numbers making a mental note to tell Lira to drink more water. It was important for his girls to be hydrated. He put their bodies through a lot in the dungeon. Between sweating, crying, and cumming they needed all the water they could get.

With tomorrow being the job shift, Courtney's meal plan for the next week on his desk as well. He kept his girls on a healthy diet for the most part. He just required that they get their healthy fill of nutrition a day. Allowing Tuesdays and Fridays to be cheat days where he didn't care what was on the menu. Whoever had cooking for the week was tasked with breakfast and dinner. Lunch was an everyone for themselves deal. Pleased with what she had planned, he headed to do the second to last job check before breakfast.

Once a week the dungeon was to be cleaned. That meant change of sheets, robes washed, organizing things. Most importantly sanitization. Anytime a toy was in contact with bodily fluids it was dropped in a bin of a cleaning solution. Depending on material determined what was used to clean it. It was up to the tasked sub to make sure she fulfilled her role. If you were smart every morning you would just take care of toys from the previous day. It kept you from having such a big mess to clean Friday. He expected to find a cleanly organized room. Instead finding the room in various stages of clean up. A frown taking over his features. Deepening seeing Alicia coming out of the small room that housed the washer and dryer for the dungeon.

"Shit shit shit!" She hissed, dropping her head instantly freezing in place.

"Come." He called, she rushed over falling to her knees in front of him.

Stepping around her he continued his inspection. Toys were not all cleaned. Things were in order aside from the toys missing. He was assuming laundry was underway. Equipment looked wiped down. The bed was bare and unmade. He tsked walking back to Alicia.

"What are you doing in here Alicia? I advise a truthful explanation." He questioned, lacing his fingers behind his back as he looked down at her.

"Cleaning, Master." She softly spoke.

"Yes, I can see that clearly. Why?" He snapped, she knew the notion of his question. He wasn't in the mood for cheeky behavior.

"Because......Lira forgot Master. I just wanted to help her out. I didn't want her to get in trouble with you. She just seems kinda sad lately. I was just trying to help." She answered, he hummed shaking his head. Alicia was like the mother hen of his harem. Being the oldest of the girls, she just embodied the role. She found herself in the most trouble when she was picking up the slack of everyone else.