ᴛᴇɴ

A long week passed by and Eren had been stuck in a small room for days, restrained and starved. He started to learn how to escape his straight jacket, but the staff would put it back on tighter each time he did. The teen had picked up a habit of talking to himself. The staff thought he was a complete lunatic, especially after he found a blade and carved the name "Levi" into his arm over and over again. Levi's name was scarred all across his arms and chest.

"Levi...Levi...Levi..." Eren rambled on.

"Shut it, for all things holy!" The nurse growled at him. He undid Eren's straight jacket and threw him to the ground. "Now, be good, or you'll be in this thing for the rest of the month."

The nurse left, leaving the door unlocked for Eren; however, he didn't want to leave and face his bully again. He stayed in his room for hours. When the sun started to set, Eren was caught off guard by a tick sound.

He looked up, but nothing had changed in his room. The sound happened again at the window, so Eren pulled himself off the floor and peered out. His unit was on the second floor towards the back of the asylum.

As the teen looked down, he gasped merrily, seeing Levi waving up at him. Eren gestured for him to wait, and Levi nodded, smiling at him. Eren quickly darted out of his room, only to be greeted by his psychiatrist standing at the door.

"So, you are alive, hm?" The man sighed with disappointment. "Why are you not leaving your room?"

Eren had to get access to the first floor. He thought quickly. "I want to talk to other patients. Can I go to the recreation room with them?"

"Slick, but not slick enough." The doctor scoffed, flicking Eren's forehead. "You're not going to escape again."

Eren grew frustrated and began to throw a tantrum. "Fine, I'll just break through the window or attack the others in this unit or-"

"Fine, just don't cause trouble!"

Eren grinned as the doctor gestured for the nurse to let him through. On his way out, he caught Jean's gaze and glared at him. He started to make his way down to the recreation room, but when nobody was looking, the boy slipped into a separate hall. Nurses passed by him but didn't think much of it, only focusing on their assigned patients.

Eren chest fluttered with excitement, turning his walk into a slight skip down the stairwell. After some snooping, Eren slipped into a staff only section and found a back door that led out side. He looked around before pushing it open.

He was greeted with fresh air as the door swung open. Eren didn't step out incase the door would lock behind him, so he looked for Levi.

"Levi?" Eren called out somewhat quietly.

A slender hand covered his mouth out of no where. Levi appeared from the other side of the door, chuckling softly.

"Hello, mon amour. Sorry for the wait. Security has be on high alert recently."

Eren gestured for Levi to come inside. The raven kissed the brunette's cheek and stepped inside.

"Has Jean given you any trouble since last week?" Levi wondered, looking around the staff area.

Eren shook his head. "Couldn't even if he wanted too. The staff locked me in my room and restrained me ever since. Today is my first day out."

Levi met Eren's eyes and gave a half smile before pulling Eren into an embrace.

"I'm so happy you've finally chose me." Levi sighed, running his hand through Eren's locks.

Eren kissed Levi's forehead. "I don't have any other choice."

After their reunion, Eren guided Levi to a closet he passed on his way before. Inside were patient uniforms and bed sheets. There was a lost and found box full of clothing and items. Eren grabbed a uniform and tossed it to Levi, then moved to the lost and found box to pull out a hoodie.

"Put these on." Eren instructed. "They'll help you blend in. Use the hoodie to cover your face and hair."

Levi raised a brow, and Eren rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna tell the doctor you're a new friend of mine that I met. That way you don't have to stay in a closet."

Suddenly, the main intercom chimed. "Eren Yeager, you have a visitor."

Eren furrowed his brow and wondered, "Who would be visiting me?" Levi shrugged, and Eren copied him. "Stay here until I get back."

Eren was about to turn and leave, but Levi stopped him. Before Eren could speak, Levi laid a kiss on his lips.

"Always kiss me before you leave, brat." Levi ordered, running a thumb across Eren's jawline lightly. "I love you."

Eren stuck his tongue out childishly, and grumbled back, "I tolerate you too."

"Say it, Yeager."

Eren took a long dramatic sigh, "I love you too."

They shared one more kiss before Eren slipped out to meet his mystery visitor.

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

They are reunited! But who is visiting Eren?

Toodles~