ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Eren stepped out from behind Rin. "Hello, Levi! Everyone said you were coming to visit."

Levi gave him a confused look. "I'm taking you home, Mon Amour."

"But I am home." Eren gaze was dull. His voice sounded robotic, but he tried to hide it behind a fake smile. "We're about to have dinner. Would you like to join?"

"Why are you acting so out of it?" Hange questioned.

Eren didn't reply. Instead, he looked to Rin and grabbed his arm, guiding him towards the food. "We're going to dinner."

Rin pulled him back, "Not yet. Eren, remember what I said about Levi?"

The boy concentrated hard to speak. "Levi is a bad man."

"Good job." Rin praised. "So, do you want to go with him?"

Levi's eyes widened at the nurse's challenge against him. Eren seemed almost brainwashed, more broken than before.

"No."

Levi snapped. He rose the gun and fired a bullet into Rin's side. The nurse fell, but Eren didn't react an inch. Hange called Sonny and Bean, and the hounds sprinted to the whailing man and ripped him to peices. When they were finished, blood dripped from their bared canines.

Levi bolted to Eren, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

"Snap out of it!" Levi's voice cracked. "Hell! I'd prefer the split version of you, just not this!" Levi finally got Eren to warm up to killing. And now he lost that.

The nurses called for help, but nobody came running. Security was dead, and any other staff was in administration, which only had a few seconds left.

Armin urged, "We'll fix him later! Just grab him and let's go."

Levi was conflicted but continued to haul Eren on his shoulder. The patients cheered as Levi carried him off, and they followed him, still devoted to serving Eren. The reached the exit where they entered.

Just after they made it out, the bomb landed in a bright light, and a loud explosion sounded. Police and swat were on their way.

"Go, go, go!" Levi hollered.

The crew piled in the truck and set off towards the boat. A swarm of psychos trailed behind the truck for a while until they fell behind.

Levi watched them tripover themselves to protect and follow Eren like a cult. They were clearly dedicated, which made Levi wonder what all he did. That place was were people went to die, but Eren came out the king.

Levi and Eren were squeezed in the back with the items and the crew, minus Hange, Christa, and Connie who sat upfront.

Levi laid a hand on Eren's face. The boy had no reaction — he was empty and receptive. Levi felt his eyes sting.

"Come on, please, wake up." Levi begged. "You can't be gone from one small shock."

"Levi," Zeke stopped him. "He's been fried."

Levi looked to Zeke with tears forming in his eyes. Zeke nearly gasped, never seeing Levi show any emotion except anger. He saw how helpless Levi felt.

This wasn't something Levi could kill with a knife. This wasn't something he could blackmail or torcher. If Eren was still there, it's gonna be a fight with himself.

"No, no!" Levi whined like a child. His denial was taking over him. "Armin and Hange will fix you, and you'll come back."

Eren stared Levi in the eyes. "Why are you crying, Levi?"