ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"What do you mean I need to go back?" Zeke repeated with irritation.

Hange lolled her head to the side. "Zeke, Eren thinks we framed Levi. Go back and gain his trust."

"And how am I supposed to do that when he knows I'm your ally."

Hange laid a hand on her hip and sassed, "What do you think?"

Zeke sighed heavily knowing what Hange was insinuating. If he had any chance of gaining Eren's trust, he had to tell him the truth. But would Eren even believe something that big?

"Fine, I'll go back." Zeke groaned, finally giving in. "But only for Eren!"

Hange squealed with glee and hugged him. Zeke shoved the girl away like she was a younger sister.

"Any scar I get from that place is one hour of silence." Zeke dictated, running a hand through his hair.

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

Levi was attached to Eren at the hip.
The raven followed him everywhere, doing everything he did. They would sit in a corner and whisper back and forth to eachother, going silent when a nurse would pass them. Christa was trying her best to become a trio, but Levi would refuse to speak to or even acknowledge her existence.

Jean had stared starving himself, declaring that he'd only eat when the hooded kid revealed his face. They were all in their unit common room when two nurses brought Zeke in, restrained and frustrated.

Zeke's nurse, who was bringing fresh linen, cursed, "Are you a God damn idiot? How did you get caught."

"I turned myself in." Zeke grunted , fighting against the forceful shoving.

The nurses threw him to the ground, tired of his struggling. Jean went to help him up and pull off the jacket. The nurses rolled their eyes and left, wishing luck to Zeke's nurse.

"Why did you come back?" Jean asked, yanking the restraint off of Zeke.

The man gestured his head towards Eren. "Levi's brain washed him." They watched Eren glare at them and pulled the hooded kid to his chest. "Who's that?"

"It's Levi." Jean sneered. Zeke gave him a confused look. "He's tricked everyone into thinking he's a patient here."

"Cause he is!" Christa defended, stumbling into their conversation. "If that were Levi, then why does Eren care so much for him?"

Jean got in her face and stuck a livid finger at her, "Because Eren's lying. Levi brainwashed him into thinking he loves him!"

Christa pushed Jean away, and stormed off towards the two. She sat in the floor next to them and whispered something. Eren rolled his eyes and stood, holding Levi close to him. The two walked to their room with their noses in the air.

As they passed Jean and Zeke, Eren growled, "Stay away from him, you psycho. Touch him, and you'll regret it."

Levi's knees went weak hearing Eren threaten Jean. He nearly swooned into the boy's arms. Levi loved Eren's deep, furious tone, especially when it was threatening someone like Jean.

"Eren," Zeke said firmly to grab his attention, "I need to tell you something."

"Tell it to Hange." Eren saved before pulling Levi into their room.

Eren slammed them door angrily. He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath, trying to release some stress. Levi slid his mask off and stared at him for a moment, taking awe at the brunette's scowl.

Eren noticed him staring and began to apologize. "Damn, I'm sorry. I just-"

Levi out of nowhere grabbed Eren's face and pulled him down into a lustful kiss. Something in him just snapped and let go of his self control. He tugged at Eren's hair and clothes like a sub trying to steal the attention of their Alpha. Eren was shocked at first but soon melted into the touch, digging his finger tips into Levi's hips aggressively.

When they finally separated for air, Eren breathed out, "You're playing a dangerous game, kissing me like that in the middle of the day."

"I'm willing to take the risk." Levi chuckled, running his hands down Eren's chest.

Levi suggestively guided Eren to his bed and sat him down. Eren noticed Levi's intentions and the raven got on his knees and reached for them hem of the teen's pants.

"Levi, we're gonna get caught." Eren warned, not giving any sign for him to stop. It was his body that was in control.

Levi looked down with a smug face. "If I don't, you'll get caught regardless."

Eren was clearly excited and in need of Levi's assistance. Red ran across their faces, and Levi's eyes were begging Eren like a dog. The raven's hands teasingly ran up and down Eren's inner thigh, making the brunette's breath deepen.

"Mon Amour~" Levi purred, biting his lip. "You know you need me." He drug out his words playfully.

Eren gently laid a warm hand on Levi's face, gazing down at him with dominance. "You belong to me, right?"

Levi smiled, "Completely."

Suddenly, Eren slid his hand around Levi's throat and began to strangle him. Levi's eyes shot open in shock. Anger and jealousy began to spill into Eren.

"You don't have a choice." The teen growled, watching Levi begin to thrash and scratch at Eren's wrist. "If I ever see you with anyone else, I'll kill them, and then...I'll punish you."

Levi's heart pounded with fear at Eren's sudden change. His aura was darker, and his tone was that of a dictator's commands. It was rare for Levi to be scared of anyone, but Eren's fury sent him into a panic.

Eren's mind was blank. He wasn't think, yet he was acting out a lot of emotion. The way he was talking, it was similar to Levi's obsession.

The teen finally let Levi go, and the raven fell to the floor, gasping in air. His throat stung and there was light bruising where Erean fingertips dug into his flesh.

Once Levi had his breath, he gasped, "Eren? What was that for?"

Eren stood, his eyes drained of life. Then, he pulled off his long sleeve, revealing the scars he carved into his body - Levi's name etched across his arms and chest. Levi's mouth parted in surprise, and Eren grinned at him wickedly.

"Levi, Levi," Eren intoned oddly. "Erwin is so devoted to you, Armin too. And all the times I caught you glaring at Jean, I've noticed you stare at him more than me. And Christa won't leave us alone!"

"What's gotten into you?" Levi fell backwards, slowingly scooting away from him.

Eren pounced on him like an animal, yanking his ankles to pull Levi under him. The mad brunette purred, "I need you, so you're not going anywhere, Mon amour~"

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

I think yall gonna really like this update😏. Eren's actions seem a little familiar, don't they??🤔🤔 Find out more in the next chapter!

Please excuse grammar mistakes! I posted this on my phone.

Toodles~