ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

While on the road, Hange got a call from Holly. The girl urgently spluttered out, "Levi has a girl named Christa."

Hange growled under her breath before pulling of to the side of the highway. Connie and Jean were confused as the truck came to a stop. Eren watched Hange grow frustrated.

"We always forget someone." Hange huffed, steeping out and walking around the back.

"Eren," Hange sighed, "This decision is yours. Levi has Christa, but we've only got one truck. Do you want to go back or leave her?"

Holly interrupted her, "Levi wants to speak with him. I have to transfer the call."

Hanged sighed as the phone clicked. Levi's voice growled through, "Put Eren on now."

Hange tossed the phone to Eren. "It's for you."

Eren hesitantly raised the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"What game are you playing at, mon amour?" Levi purred.

Eren was quiet for a moment. He stood and hopped out of the bed of the truck. The teen gestured to the group, telling them to wait. After making some distance, he finally spoke.

"Levi, where's Christa?"

The raven chuckled, "In a safe place, for now. Why did you run, mon amour?"

"Cause you're dangerous."

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

Levi flinched at Eren's anger. Armin typed at his computer and pulled up Eren's file, pointing to the last note. Eren had multiple personalities, two that they know of.

"Figure out what triggered it!" Armin whispered to Levi.

Levi nodded and stepped out of the vehicle to continue the private conversation. The raven thought back to the switch that happened when Eren attacked him. Levi had been in a submissive state when the boy switched, so if he acted that way again, he believed Eren would switch.

"A-Armin means nothing to me." Levi stuttered, his voice raising to a slightly higher pitch.

That change made Eren freeze. Levi continued, "I belong to you, only you, I swear it."

Eren's mind went blank, and his consciousness shifted. After a long moment of silence, Levi called out Eren's name.

Eren monotoned, "Mon amour, where are you?"

Levi contained his excitement as he replied, "Kenny's complex."

"Stay, don't move."

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

Eren ended the call and returned to the truck. He tossed the phone back to hange and quickly quipped, "We go to Kenny's complex."

Jean and Connie looked to Hange for confirmation, and the girl shrugged. Eren climbed into the front with Hange. As the truck sped off, the girl caught a glimpse of. Eren's eyes. It could've been the lighting, but Hange noticed the gray tint glazing over Eren's eyes. His irises had changed from a golden brown to a stormy gray.

"Eren, are you feeling ok?" Hange asked, glancing between him and the road.

"I'm fine, why do you ask." Eren wondered, scanning his eyes around the front.

He pin-pointed a pocket knife sitting it the door compartment. He reached down, picking it up and swiping it open. The blade was slightly dull but sharp enough to cut.

"You're eyes, they seem different."

"Different how?"

Hange realized quickly, "Kinda like Levi's."

Eren slowly met her gaze, a threatening look pricing into her. She slowed the truck down, but before they came to a stop, Eren raised the blade to Hange's throat.

"Drive, don't fight, and stay silent." Eren monotoned.

Hange sped up, gulping against the sharp end. Eren's voice seemed empty of emotion. His aura reminded Hange of Levi exactly, just taller and more intimating.

"What has Levi done to you?" Hange mumbled to herself.

"What?" Eren tilted his head at Levi's name.

"You're acting like Levi exactly."

Eren paused, his mind flicked, piecing information together. After a moment of thinking, Eren whispered to himself, "I'm Levi. I understand."

Hange furrowed her brow at him. His confusion seemed like he had no idea who he was anymore, like he was trying to understand the changes happening to his mind. Hange needed to know more to see if there was a way to make him snap out of it. 

"If you're Levi, then who are you after?"

"Eren," He growled back. "He's mon amour."

"Mon amour?" Hange wondered.

Eren nodded slowly. "He's my love, and I won't loose him."

"He's mine."

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

Shorter than usual, and please excuse grammar mistakes!

Toodles~